The Man with No Name, Clint Eastwood...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neku

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Is there a possibility of a 1/6th scale figure of Blondie/Joe/Manco from The Dollars Trilogy? I think it would make for an amazing figure. Will there ever be one?

latest

There are unlicensed options out there, but I say it's unlikely that we'll ever get a fully licensed figure with a Clint likeness. I've never seen a licensed toy product allowed to use his likeness. The only Leone toys I've seen from those films are ones that don't require likeness approval.

There are unlicensed options out there, but I say it's unlikely that we'll ever get a fully licensed figure with a Clint likeness. I've never seen a licensed toy product allowed to use his likeness. The only Leone toys I've seen from those films are ones that don't require likeness approval.

That's a shame. I've don't have any experience with unlicensed 1/6th figures. Are they expensive to buy?

It depends. There have been some nice custom offerings over the years from custom artists Rainman, Velvet Morning, and Iminime, that initially ranged in price from around $500 to upwards of $800, but are now generally much higher than that. There is one you can find pretty easily available for pre-order from many large retailers now, for around $150, but I would urge folks not to support that release, since they are using a counterfeit/recast of a custom sculpt previously made. You could also build your own figure out of available parts. There was a sizable thread on the forum dedicated to helping people do that, but I can't find it on a quick search.

They should just license his son as the man with no name since he looks just like Clint.

I sprung for the Redman and am reworking it quite a bit.

Back