The Last of Us

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fritz

My muse is a fickle b**ch
Reaction score
Joel and Ellie PF's please!

:lecture :exactly: :goodpost:

You're working with Naughty Dog already for Nathan Drake so make this happen as well! :tap

joel pf ellie should be the ex

i love the last of us

To me, an exclusive as big as Ellie just seems to be a little to much to ask from Sideshow. Unless you are willing to pay a major price for a massive PF. Most people would just prefer completely separate statues, but yeah, I diorama would be nice or something. :lecture

Have you seen the prices on the custom headsculpts alone?
Kaistudios has been putting one together and you're talking $170 before you've even got a body and clothes - let alone accessories.
They're stunning - and you're definitely getting the work that amount of money should pay for - but just can't afford $500ish dollars for the two of them.

Kai Studio's headsculpt isn't even accurate to Joel's face so that's a bad example. It has good quality, but doesn't look anything like him. Iminime is doing one and so far, of the 3 that were shown it's the most accurate. Can't be certain until after seeing it painted though.

Don't think any of them are accurate to be honest, but even then the official statue that came with the pandemic edition didn't perfect either and I'm assuming they had in-game models to work from.
If they're willing to push the boat out for Drake and Uncharted I don't see why they wouldn't do the same for The Last of Us, and people are paying silly cash for that statue on the bay.

You're still better off with a custom. Uncharted is like a half a decade old and finally a 1/6 was made. Don't wait around for Hot Toys to bother with TLOU.

I think a Premium Format Statue with Joel and Ellie standing behind cover could be a great ideea!

I am 100% sure we will get them eventually, but.. when?!
Sideshow have just released a PF for Uncharted 3 a game that was released on 2011, so based on that pattern it will take one or two years before we see TLOU PF.

With the critical acclaim the game has gotten, I'm still surprised we haven't seen any merchandise at all yet.

Back