The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 'The Last of Us' - new IP from Naughty Dog

I was about 7 hours in and noticed my pause menu said AutoSaving in progress forever. Quit my game and lost everything...... ugh.

Have to start all over but its such a fun game. Still sucks though.

Just Finished the game!

it's a Really long game

those who did

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

How annoying. I finished the game but can't do new game + cos of the auto save glitch.

You're skewed.

Didn't they patch that today?

Well on Thursday the bug didn't exist. I saved my 11 hour go and today I finished it in another sitting but when the game ended the screen went black. I paused it and it said autosaving in progress. I've gone to play the game on hard and it seems that I can save again. Oh well. It will be more of a challenge without all the awesome guns.

Its a great game, good story but the gameplay was lacking a bit. Game should have been called crates and ladders. Needed some puzzle elements IMO. I really enjoyed it overall but I felt it could have given the player more to do.

I don't know what chapter I'm on by man this game is intense. I just got ambushed by a few guys. Love Joel and Ellie's back to back banter. Hope we see figured of these two.

Anyone buy the Post Pandemic version with the statue? I opened mine up today - the sculpting looks nice and a very good paint job for what amounts to a 90 dollar statue. However, the rifle barrel on her sniper rifle is warped/curved. Now, it seems to be made of a soft material, but I am wondering if anyone know how to get it back to straight position.

Try heating it up with a hair dryer, bend it back into position so that it is straight, then hold it like that until it cools down. Should maintain that position once it goes cold.

Calling it a night. This game is really intense. I don't wanna finish it all in one night even tho I'm not close to the ending.

Bought the game! :rock

But... I'll be playing it tomorrow. Social life comes first. :lol

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

Back