The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone here beaten Grounded mode difficulty? I'm giving it a try and I'm up to the point where you meet Ellie. Will the whole ordeal induce the fear of God in me?

Patience! :lecture

It was easier on the PS4 than PS3 for me and the only thing I can attribute that to is experience with the game by that point.

It's beyond frustrating, and if you got a **** team... you'll pull your hair out. You get killed pretty easily.

It's beyond frustrating, and if you got a **** team... you'll pull your hair out. You get killed pretty easily.

Ok, gotta call you out. That may be your experience, but if players take their time, get the right weapons, and upgrades, you can do well.....the game is seriously challenging, yes, but very rewarding.

Ok, gotta call you out. That may be your experience, but if players take their time, get the right weapons, and upgrades, you can do well.....the game is seriously challenging, yes, but very rewarding.

Call me out on what? I just said if you got a **** team, you're screwed. If you got a good team, you're golden.

True but you keep talking about how frustrating it is. That's er frustrating to read about all this frustration....lol ok gotta wake up

I'd say more than 60% of the time, I'm yelling at my TV because my team sucks... they quit out, and the stupid server buddies you up with newbs. It's fun and rewarding, only when you're kicking the other teams ass. But when you're losing... you're LOSING.

I will admit that after taking a break for a couple months or whatnot, I went back into playing. My first match my reaction was, 'omg what are the controls again?!??!' 2nd match my reaction was, 'ok this is coming back to me...' and 3rd match was, 'omg why am i dying so much....'

My one critical concern with the dlc weapons was how much it changed the flow of matches. Before, people seems to use stealth more, and after it became a little more 'run and gun' style. I don't know if the population supports it, but would love a 'classic match' style without all the dlc weapons

The new weapons is one reason I don't want to try it again, since I'm going to be to behind the curve.

I'd say more than 60% of the time, I'm yelling at my TV because my team sucks... they quit out, and the stupid server buddies you up with newbs. It's fun and rewarding, only when you're kicking the other teams ass. But when you're losing... you're LOSING.

To be honest, this was frustrating at first when I was trying for the trophies. I ended up not giving a crap anymore and just spammed the hell out of the game to finish the two journeys as fast as I could. I died a lot and just didn't care. Once I got the platinum and had all the trophies I continued to play but I just concentrated on myself if I had a crappy team, took my time and enjoyed it more. Sure a crappy team caused a lot of losses but I myself played well and enjoyed it because I knew it wasn't me. :lol

To be honest, this was frustrating at first when I was trying for the trophies. I ended up not giving a crap anymore and just spammed the hell out of the game to finish the two journeys as fast as I could. I died a lot and just didn't care. Once I got the platinum and had all the trophies I continued to play but I just concentrated on myself if I had a crappy team, took my time and enjoyed it more. Sure a crappy team caused a lot of losses but I myself played well and enjoyed it because I knew it wasn't me. :lol

That serves a good point, I'm still scarred from the Platinum run :lol

I didn't care after getting it either. But now, with the new weapons... I don't even want to think about playing. Although I'll give the PS4 MP a shot soon.

I might attempt to Platinum this game, but seeing the New Game + trophies scares me :lol also I found this on uberfacts, made me laugh for the wrong reason

10850289_873478069351950_4489765423994107776_n.jpg

Back