The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sounds like it's multi-player DLC and not single player.

This was posted to the TLOU facebook page:

k4xAbGp.jpg

Aw damn. I can't be bothered with MP anymore, too frustrating.

Having never owned a PS3, I never actually gave it a thought when playing it that it wasn't a 100% new title for next gen if that makes sense lol. So stunning in every way. I'd love to get red dead remastered.

MP is frustrating, i don't know why the game hooks me up with Bad players.. 10 to 15 kills and i still lose

Having never owned a PS3, I never actually gave it a thought when playing it that it wasn't a 100% new title for next gen if that makes sense lol. So stunning in every way. I'd love to get red dead remastered.

I have a feeling will be seeing a Red Dead sequel announced soon, but yea Red Dead Redemption is top 3 best games I played last gen, I would definitely welcome a remaster.

Has anyone here beaten Grounded mode difficulty? I'm giving it a try and I'm up to the point where you meet Ellie. Will the whole ordeal induce the fear of God in me?

Has anyone here beaten Grounded mode difficulty? I'm giving it a try and I'm up to the point where you meet Ellie. Will the whole ordeal induce the fear of God in me?

I did on PS3... frustrating like a mother ****er. Lots and lots of restarts.

Grounded will make you pull your fingernails off.

Well, after MGS2's VR I think I could take on anything. :lol

Have you beaten the Grounded mode, Pliss? What can you tell me? I'm just beyond sneaking past the clickers after Bill gives you the nail bomb and I've never taken damage, like at all. I mean I'm sure, I'll have a hard time much later but so far so good.

Well, after MGS2's VR I think I could take on anything. :lol

Have you beaten the Grounded mode, Pliss? What can you tell me? I'm just beyond sneaking past the clickers after Bill gives you the nail bomb and I've never taken damage, like at all. I mean I'm sure, I'll have a hard time much later but so far so good.

Been awhile since I did Grounded so I've forgotten the strategies I've used... I guess if I could give you any advice, it would be always carry a brick and bottle with you and always try to get rid of infected with that instead of dipping into ammunition. I'm sure you're already aware, you get nil supplies in that mode.

I think the toughest part I came across, was holding the final room in the sewer where you need to fight like two waves of infected... OMG I wanted to shoot myself.

Been awhile since I did Grounded so I've forgotten the strategies I've used... I guess if I could give you any advice, it would be always carry a brick and bottle with you and always try to get rid of infected with that instead of dipping into ammunition. I'm sure you're already aware, you get nil supplies in that mode.

I think the toughest part I came across, was holding the final room in the sewer where you need to fight like two waves of infected... OMG I wanted to shoot myself.

Thanks buddy! Are you re-earning the plat for this as well? It's the same trophy set as the PS3.

For some reason throwing a brick on an alerted Clicker doesn't open him for a free one-hit-kill with a melee weapon like in lower difficulties.

Thanks buddy! Are you re-earning the plat for this as well? It's the same trophy set as the PS3.

For some reason throwing a brick on an alerted Clicker doesn't open him for a free one-hit-kill with a melee weapon like in lower difficulties.

The brick is the best thing to use to get rid of at least one Clicker if you're under pressure. I don't think I'll get the PS4 Plat, too much headache. I'm glad the PS3 trophies carry over.

Yeah, look in your profile and you can see all your PS3 trophies. I'm level 15 with trophies and I still have it on PS4.

No, I meant the PS4 TLOU trophies, they don't carry over from the PS3 TLOU so if you're OCD like me, you'll have to do it again. :(

I don't know when I'm doing Grounded, I'm still doing the Single Player (got it for Black Friday with some other deals) on Hard and it's...challenging, some ****ing stuff man. I only wish Joel could carry more than one brick or bottle at a time :lol

The High School was a pain imo, god damn it. I've contemplating LPing the game but I'm not sure how I'll go about it.

Back