The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 'The Last of Us' - new IP from Naughty Dog

That's not too bad, although I bet it's hard to gauge how much health you got left.

That's not too bad, although I bet it's hard to gauge how much health you got left.

That's the major hurdle people are facing. I'm not too worried about it, because on survivor I would restart any segment where I took any damage (or maybe more than one hit) anyhow.

We'll see about that. A lot of games seemed to be having trailers at this e3. Even re7

I still didn't try the DLC yet, how are the maps and how much harder is the AI in the new difficulty?

Even in Survivor mode I ended up taking my time and making sure I killed everyone before leaving a section. But because of not knowing my health level, I've only killed enough enemies as required and been more stealthy to be able to get to the end of the section in this mode. Neither health packs nor supplies to craft them are easy to find. :lol

I tried a little bit of Grounded last night. Damn you get killed almost instantly :lol

How was it overall? Oh man, I really need to get started on the multiplayer. :lol

It's not difficult without the hud, the the little amount of damage required to kill you is surprising. I got killed by a 3 punch combo and I had full health prior to it :lol

Even in Survivor mode I ended up taking my time and making sure I killed everyone before leaving a section. But because of not knowing my health level, I've only killed enough enemies as required and been more stealthy to be able to get to the end of the section in this mode. Neither health packs nor supplies to craft them are easy to find. :lol

I always cleared sections in survivor so that I could scour for supplies with ease afterwards. Knowing I'll have to pass up potential supplies makes me nervous. :lol

Got to the first section where you have to swim underwater and it was a little unsettling not knowing how much air you have left in your lungs. :panic: :lol

Got to the first section where you have to swim underwater and it was a little unsettling not knowing how much air you have left in your lungs. :panic: :lol

Oh ****, didn't even think of that!

Directors commentaries [with Druckmann, Troy Baker [who played Joel] and Ashley Johnson [Ellie] will be available to listen to from the start.

In-game commentary?! Is that a first for the medium? Oh man, that would be so awesome...

Back