The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 'The Last of Us' - new IP from Naughty Dog

Witcher 3, Titanfall trailer introducing new Titan, the Ogre and No Man's Sky.

Best soundtrack for me is between MGS, Batman Arkham Series (including origins, since it's got the best score out of the 3 IMO) and TLOU for sure.

Has anyone posted this before? Joel doing the "Banderas" wooooo hooo? :lol this engine whatever it's called is fantastic, there's not facial expression it can't pull off:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj3SDhuOlls

I don't get it, where did that vid come from?

Antonio Banderas from the movie "Assassins."

2115wjn.gif

Re playing this masterpiece very soon again.

I keep thinking about it :)

It deserves another play through. I want to get more trophies too, fully upgrade Joel, weapons etc. Try to get all the jokes etc.

And just get pumped for the DLC.

That, and it's possibly GOTY anyway, if not, in the top 3 for sure.

:yess:

Re playing this masterpiece very soon again.

I keep thinking about it :)

It deserves another play through. I want to get more trophies too, fully upgrade Joel, weapons etc. Try to get all the jokes etc.

And just get pumped for the DLC.

That, and it's possibly GOTY anyway, if not, in the top 3 for sure.

:yess:

Well Spike gave GOTY to GTA... typical >_>

So glad I got the Platinum behind me, not trying to brag since it cost me hours and hours and a broken PS3 controller :lol

So glad I got the Platinum behind me, not trying to brag since it cost me hours and hours and a broken PS3 controller :lol

I'm on week 9 of the Hunter journey (still have Firefly to do), then I'll have my platinum. I came close to breaking my controller recently...the last match I played, I quit literally 2 seconds after it started, and 2/3 of my population was instantly either starving or sick. :(

I'm on week 9 of the Hunter journey (still have Firefly to do), then I'll have my platinum. I came close to breaking my controller recently...the last match I played, I quit literally 2 seconds after it started, and 2/3 of my population was instantly either starving or sick. :(

I tossed my controller at my dresser and then proceeded to pick it up and throw it down my hallway into the wall :rotfl

Some matches are matched SO LOPSIDED IN SKILL!

I tossed my controller at my dresser and then proceeded to pick it up and throw it down my hallway into the wall :rotfl

Some matches are matched SO LOPSIDED IN SKILL!

They sure are...the good thing is that ever since PS4 was released, all of the HARD CORE multiplayer fanatics seem to have moved on, so the skill/difficuty level is more...even keeled. :lol

Clothes are nice but they look a little too big

it's interesting how they modded an existing female body to better represent ellie's age.

I liked the unpainted Ellie head they did, but the painted one kills the likeness for me. I'll wait on Iminime's.

Are these actual legit companies or are they just customs?

Looks ok, but yeah the paint app kills the likeness. I'm still on the fence about getting an Ellie. I've dropped so much coin on my Joel (and am thinking about upgrading to the iminime joel sculpt) that I don't know if I could swing the Ellie.

Back