Media The Last Guardian - PS4 Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RockEzy

Super Freak
Reaction score
bf8436024c0436d2d4abe8fa36562dd0.jpg

The Last Guardian - E3 2015 Trailer | PS4 - YouTube

I couldn't find a thread for this and I am very excited for the long awaited The Last Guardian. Any of you just as excited as me for this game?

Last edited:
Wow, I was 23 years old when this was first announced :lol. Shadow of the Colossus was one of my favorite games for the PS3, and this is the spiritual successor to it that we've all been waiting for.

More like a platform puzzle game, I'd guess - just like Ico and Shadow of the Colossus.

Been waiting years for this is it me or the graphics look a little dated ?

Been waiting years for this is it me or the graphics look a little dated ?

I actually think the graphics are not next gen but overall it looks real good. This is a Demo so we are to expect far more improvements. I really like the player interactions with the animal.

Looks fine. Shadow of the Colossus is pretty good, so I'm definitely interested in this one.

Never played that game need to catch up.

Highly recommended game, for me its one of those games that you never get tired of playing or just enjoying the view. Everything is just beautiful which is why i'm glad to see that this game is going to bee seeing the light of day after all.

Never played that game need to catch up.

I highly recommend. I played it last year for the first time. Id say its one of the best games Ive ever played.

I'm quite surprised these guys haven't developed any other games either. Its like this game knocked them out.

I highly recommend. I played it last year for the first time. Id say its one of the best games Ive ever played.

I'm quite surprised these guys haven't developed any other games either. Its like this game knocked them out.

Yeah, we could use more gamrs like SOTC & Ico.

Any hype here on the boards for this game? Lots of fans have waited years for this game, I plan to wait for reviews and then decide.

Honestly I wasn't ever really hyped for it. While the studio has a great pedigree, I haven't seen anything in the game that really makes me want to play it, other than the dog thing which is simply just a cool design.

I was hyped for it like 5 years ago or whatever it was, but at this point I can't help but feel it's going to be a letdown.

Back