The Jungle Book

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost fell asleep watching the trailer- well maybe not but saw nothing but CGI animals and forests done many times before- this has ZERO anticipation for me and every person i know who has seen it

5 out of 5

tr-8r-traitor-trooper-memes.jpg

They bowed to the mouse after all...

That one is already rated 17% on RT and YouTube goobers are already preparing their insufferably narcissistic Review videos like the ones above.

dont forget

3QrjhYP.png

Another 5 out of 5 (This was the girl that was defending Batman v Superman really really hard though) not sure how the conspiracy works here.

Yeah! No way Bat V Supes can be 29% and this be 100%!!! All these critics are DC haters, except for 29% of them, I guess.

Srsly. The fact that BvS is a terrible movie is completely beside the point and should not distract anyone from the obvious Stonecutter plot.

I just watched a copy of this online, not bad. I'm still going to the theater next week to see it on the big screen.

My God, why the ape this film has stupid zoom-in shot??? Disney is trolling at this point.

Back