The Josh's Comic-Con 2011 Coverage Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yo, Josh... one to add to the Hasbro Exclusive list:

(EDIT: Never mind... just notice you had it listed under "Lost Wave..." :lol Anyway, enjoy the image below, which I believe shows the packaging :duff)

INDIANA JONES. Raider of The Lost Ark 30th Anniversary 6-Figure set (Adventure Indy, Toht, Marion in White Dress, Satipo, German Mechanic, Indy in German Disguise)

SDCC_Indiana__scaled_600.jpg

Free stuff :tap :tap :tap

I don't really have anything right now. Maybe, I'll get something at the show and do that when I get back.

Yes! HT won't release any SDCC Ex this year!

TFS this info Josh!

Are you sure? Places are taking PO for a Mark IV paint variant thats supposed to be a Comic-Con Ex.

Some more Minimate-related info.:

AFX exclusive Thor Stormbreaker set: Thor, Loki, Sif, and Beta Ray Bill

Toys R Us exclusive Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Player 2 set: Mega Man Zero, Morrigan, Stealth Iron Man, Red Hulk

Disney Store FF set with these guys wearing wacky, white outfits (Invisible Woman is translucent blue): Mr. Fantastic, Thing, Spiderman, Sue Storm

I'll add those in a bit. Thanks Kara!!

Hey Josh are you going to be keeping track of any exclusive art books being offered?

I will try. That stuff tends to be harder to find but if you see something PLEASE let me know.

Well, I was going to use images on each Ex but I can't because you're only limited to 10. :lol

i don't recall there being a toys r us booth last year. for kotobukiya i think they said the dark supergirl will be SDCC exclusive too. surprised dc direct isn't doing anything this year. last year they had the black lantern hal jordan, white lantern sinestro, and battle damage arkham asylum batman.

No pressure Josh, just Avengers, TDKR and Spidey 4 footage the same night it's shown :lol

Please, not to shaky with the cell phone camera either, no caffeine prior filming, thank you :lol

i don't recall there being a toys r us booth last year. for kotobukiya i think they said the dark supergirl will be SDCC exclusive too. surprised dc direct isn't doing anything this year. last year they had the black lantern hal jordan, white lantern sinestro, and battle damage arkham asylum batman.

I don't recall them having one either. If its through someone I'll move it to someone else. I'll check out the other koto item and add that.

No pressure Josh, just Avengers, TDKR and Spidey 4 footage the same night it's shown :lol

Please, not to shaky with the cell phone camera either, no caffeine prior filming, thank you :lol

Will try. The only video cam I have though is my cell phone if I take any video of panels.

Back