The Josh's Comic-Con 2011 Coverage Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some nice clear shots of the Cinemaquette Batman would be most welcome my good Man.

Thread Stickied :woo

I love it when you do this thread Josh, the build up begins, thank you :rock :duff
x :bunnydanc

Thank ya for making it a sticky thread. :duf

I love doing this as well. Its just fun for me to do this and share whats going on.

Any free give away?

If not, suck my butt :pfft:

Ya never know King. Ya never know. :lol

From Rebelscum:

Rebelscum reader Tom Hancock sends in news about this year's SDCC exclusives from Hallmark via an email he got from the company:
"We do have plans set to attend the San Diego Comic con and will once again be located in the Lucas Pavilion. We are also planning to have 3 exclusive ornaments available sold in daily allotments. The designs are a 2 pack of Star Wars characters - Dengar and IG-88, Comic Guy from the Simpsons and a Batman ornament. The actual designs will be shown in the next edition of For Keeps ( the Keepsake Collector Club newsletter) and will also be published on Comic Con website next month."

Thanks DW will be updating the thread.

Some nice clear shots of the Cinemaquette Batman would be most welcome my good Man.

I will do that.

Not sure if you want to put this much detail into your descriptions, but here is a pic of the MvC 4-pack you mention:

mvc_sdcc_1-282x300.jpg

Phoenix, Arthur, Dante, and Deadpool in "Player 2" colors.

Some more Minimate-related info.:

AFX exclusive Thor Stormbreaker set: Thor, Loki, Sif, and Beta Ray Bill

Toys R Us exclusive Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Player 2 set: Mega Man Zero, Morrigan, Stealth Iron Man, Red Hulk

Disney Store FF set with these guys wearing wacky, white outfits (Invisible Woman is translucent blue): Mr. Fantastic, Thing, Spiderman, Sue Storm

Back