Premium Format The Joker ‘The Dark Knight’ - 1/4 Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, so much hate about this statue. I think is the best massively done Ledger Joker to date (in any scale). Probably the Prime1 Joker would be better but it looks lifeless with that blank expression on the face.

It is all about pictures, I'm not good with pictures, but here is one of mine:

View attachment 333762

Congrats! This looks great. Not sure what all the complaining is about. If I didn't have such a long PO list, this would be on my radar.

The old adage "if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all" has never been more appropriate than when it comes to this statue.

Complaining to complain really

I did read the posts but I gotta agree with Ink's comment below LOL!!

The old adage "if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all" has never been more appropriate than when it comes to this statue.

If you like it great buy it display it, others dont ITS OK TO HAVE DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEWS.

I like this one just fine, although I think the factory paint is not that great. I'm having mine repainted by a very talented artist.

Sent mine back to SS over two weeks ago due to the paint flaking off the base, still haven't heard when my replacement will ship. :/

I'm new to this thread :wave

Just wanted to share some pictures after I did some face paint-up on my PF Joker. :)
...also did some weathering on his clothes.

I'm far from a pro, but I'm satisfied with the result. :wink1:

Hope you like it.

20170419_033611 copy.jpg

20170419_033740 copy.jpg

20170418_022028 copy.jpg

:hi5:

Back