The Jack Sparrow Cinemaquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jack Sparrow Cinemaquette - anybody have some pics?

you going for a full house captain ? how many other CMs do you have ?

Just the Pred at the moment but I can feel an expensive addiction coming on...

All these pics are in a thread from a while back.

cjack7.jpg

cjack010.jpg

Here's some more great pics. Even the treasure chest box that it came in looks cool.

dsc02127.jpg

dsc01693.jpg

dsc02094.jpg

dsc02103.jpg

dsc02634.jpg

dsc02643.jpg

dsc01995.jpg

dsc01900.jpg

dsc02084.jpg

dsc02081.jpg

Thank you both for the pics. I think it looks superb and the detail, especially in the clothing, is incredible. My first cinemaquette - Predator - arrived yesterday and I was blown away by the quality of not only the item itself but the packaging and the presentation. It oozes quality and I am now sure that the Predator will not be my last cinemaquette.

Thank you both for the pics. I think it looks superb and the detail, especially in the clothing, is incredible. My first cinemaquette - Predator - arrived yesterday and I was blown away by the quality of not only the item itself but the packaging and the presentation. It oozes quality and I am now sure that the Predator will not be my last cinemaquette.

Yeah the more pics I see of Cinemaquette statues the more I want one. I'll probably land up getting the Predator without a doubt.

Please do post some pics of the Predator.:D

I am a huge Sparrow/Johnny Depp/Pirates fan and I initially wanted this. However, when it was released I lost interest because to me the likeness is way off.

I hope SS is able to do a Jack Sparrow PF because I am sure they would blow this CM out of the water and for the price that is pretty incredible. They have already beat CM's Indy for a fraction of the price. Just my 2 cents.

I'm with Rory. I never did care for the likeness on the Cinemaquette Sparrow. It just looks way off to me.

Shoot, the Hot Toys Cannibal Jack is much better then the Cinemaquette in my opinion.

Here's a couple of pics. I'm not great with a camera and I need a bigger room but will renovate it in the summer.

Do you still have all of your Weta pieces? That Pedator is awesome.

P.S. Where did you get that Joker bust?

Do you still have all of your Weta pieces? That Pedator is awesome.
Yes I do. Those pictures were taken last night. I want to redo the room with some nice shleves and lighting though in the summer.

Here's some more great pics. Even the treasure chest box that it came in looks cool.

Thanks for reproducing the pics, you can find my full Review here. :eek:

Can't beat the Silicon skin on these pieces, even if a manufacturer were to achieve a more popular facial expression in resin.
You might have noticed that I styled the hair a little after I had finished the review to make it look more like the Prototype:

Before:

dsc01985.jpg

After:

dsc02634.jpg

It's the best likeness of any of the Cinemaquettes. I really don't see how it could be any better.

It's the best likeness of any of the Cinemaquettes. I really don't see how it could be any better.

Maybe it's not translating well in the pictures I have seen. I barely see Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow in the sculpt. It just looks like a Hispanic guy impersonating Sparrow to me. I don't mean that to be too harsh. I feel as though the base and the costume came out really well and that the piece just really misses the mark on pose and a weak sculpt.

The strongest likeness to me out of all the Cinemaquettes is Arnold. That one looked really good...especially with the glasses on.

Damn, those imagshack pics won't load for me for some reason?!

But looks like you have a seriously nice Crow bust!!

I hope SS is able to do a Jack Sparrow PF because I am sure they would blow this CM out of the water and for the price that is pretty incredible. They have already beat CM's Indy for a fraction of the price. Just my 2 cents.

+1

Although the CM Jack Sparrow is pretty darn sweet, I am also hoping that SS makes a Sparrow PF. I think the the SS Indiana Jones just BLEW AWAY the CM Indiana and the price was pretty reasonable and affordable compared to the CM piece. If SS makes a Sparrow PF, it's going to be lights out for CM :angelsmil

Back