The Iron Man Mark III Life-Size Bust (2019)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd pay 800 for it. 1250 is just way to high.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I’m not sure as I didn’t buy the Mark 42 bust directly from Sideshow, but didn’t that one go for $999 USD?

And their current life size busts are going for anywhere between $979 to $1,300 USD.

I’m not sure as I didn’t buy the Mark 42 bust directly from Sideshow, but didn’t that one go for $999 USD?
I don't remember. I did buy it and had to return 2 of them and gave up.

Yes, the 1:1 Mark XLII bust was originally $999 at SS.

Thanks for the confirmation.

And given the 4 years since it’s release, a 25% increase in price seems to be much better than the 50% increase of premium formats over the exact same period.

I still have the original MARK III bust. In my opinion, the best looking bust they made (together with the original War Machine bust) everything else has lacked in quality. I assume they will once again cheap out and the finish product will look nothing like this.

I still have the original MARK III bust. In my opinion, the best looking bust they made (together with the original War Machine bust) everything else has lacked in quality. I assume they will once again cheap out and the finish product will look nothing like this.
I sold my artist proof war machine last year :(

Had to rebuild my computer and I got Galactus:)

Also I agree with you 100% I feel like almost all sideshow pieces have been reducing in quality over the years.

I sold my artist proof war machine last year :(

Had to rebuild my computer and I got Galactus:)

Also I agree with you 100% I feel like almost all sideshow pieces have been reducing in quality over the years.

Haven't had a bust that interested me since the Captain America life size bust.

I just want a Mark III to pair with it. Would love to pick up the original Mark III bust (clean or with battle damage) on the cheap in the second hand market, but I can't seem to find one under $1,500 in Australia, so I may as well just pick this up.

Did I miss the edition size or will this not have one like all the busts they've put out in the last few years?

Haven't had a bust that interested me since the Captain America life size bust.

I just want a Mark III to pair with it. Would love to pick up the original Mark III bust (clean or with battle damage) on the cheap in the second hand market, but I can't seem to find one under $1,500 in Australia, so I may as well just pick this up.

Did I miss the edition size or will this not have one like all the busts they've put out in the last few years?
I saw a mark 3 bust on eBay go for 800 USD.

I haven't seen an edition size.

I’ve always wanted an iron man life size bust. Mainly a HT IM collector. And mark 3 is it for me.

After reading through the comments and people’s past experience and recent QC issues with sideshow product, I’ve decide to still take a chance on this and hope it pays off. Hope I made the right choice 😅😆

I’ve always wanted an iron man life size bust. Mainly a HT IM collector. And mark 3 is it for me.

After reading through the comments and people’s past experience and recent QC issues with sideshow product, I’ve decide to still take a chance on this and hope it pays off. Hope I made the right choice ����

Good luck :lol

Anyone that ordered got an update? Excited to see in hand pictures.

I ordered it via local reseller in Asia, manually looked at the page for this item last week and surprised to see the pictures updated. Looks great IMO. Should be close to release now.

Yeah it says Aug-Nov, hope he turns out well, I really like how it comes with a remote control to change the brightness

Just came across this picture on FB, seems to have been released in China. Just wow, I think sideshow has finally nailed the paint job for their production piece

E86AD52B-6204-42C0-8E8F-1CDCACEBC0DD.jpeg

Back