The Indy Premium Format IMAGE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More artifacts...

IMG_2652.jpg
[/IMG]

:peace

Hi guys.

I FINALLY managed to get my hands on the most coveted collectible on my list... the Indiana Jones pf. :whip

i came into this hobby kinda late, so missed the chance to pre-order. had been looking everywhere for him without success. til now.

the greatest grail hunter in cinematic history had himself become the ultimate grail! oh, the irony.

after many months of searching and piecing together clues from various contacts, i tracked down dr. jones in another country. singapore, to be exact. i was still unsure if my mission would be a success, after hearing all the problems with the paintwork on the headsculpt making him too dark.

but when i laid my eyes on him, i was grinning from ear-to-ear: he was perfect! i felt just like how indy must've felt when he found the fertility idol, or the sankara stones... or the holy grail.

so i'd just like to share some pics i took of my hard-won collectible. many forummers here have said it's the hunt that makes our hobby as thrilling as the pieces themselves. to quote the professor himself: "i understand its power now."

ps: i decided to take close-ups, since u all know what the pf looks like. thot it be cool to shoot in low light, to give it that moody feel. hope u guys like the pics. indy is now my most prized collectible, and the centrepiece of my display. :banana:gun

thanks, mighty jabba :D

but i still haven't decided where to display him tho. he deserves a space all on his own...

Damn, Spiker, that looks awesome! And for some reason the wall behind it makes him look even cooler!!! :D

Back