The Indy Premium Format Figure Countdown/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don’t know if it’s old news, but SS offering HD pics. on they’re site.:joy

71921press02copygu6.jpg

7192press10copyfo0.jpg

:banana

I just need to repost Ff's pics.. they are amazing. As far as paint apps I believe SSC will go all out on the piece. They have had discussions with JC Hong for a reason...

Last edited:
Are the facial scuplts different, cos the exclusive one seems to nail HF better.
Ive assumed they're both the same sculpt but the hair area different.

If they are, its a shame since the exclusive headsculpt wont be displayed on the figure.

man pics like that make me sad i cancelled. then i remember how muich it was.

I become happy again...

I can honestly say that I'm happy with the PF the way it is (save for the head-scratching fact that we're unable to pose him holding his gun)

actually the jacket looks perfect to me, most of the the Raiders jackets had a shorter, to the waist cut than the Temple or Crusade. So actually it looks like they nailed it to me. Look at a few other screen shots and I think you'll notice the different length

actually the jacket looks perfect to me, most of the the Raiders jackets had a shorter, to the waist cut than the Temple or Crusade. So actually it looks like they nailed it to me. Look at a few other screen shots and I think you'll notice the different length

:lecture :lecture :lecture

Like I said earlier, there WERE jackets of different length used in all of the movies (even Crystal Skull). And while the PF jacket is indeed short compared to some screenshots... it does like right.

The more egregious error (by far) with the overall piece is the lack of a gun-holding right hand which I will go to my grave scratching my head over. Plus the lack of a loose hat he can old with the silly hatless head.

So close to perfection. :banghead

Still great, though.

Are there any more of those hi-res pics anywhere? Can't find 'em on the SS site. Freaking amazing sculpt! Waiting for this thing to arrive will be absolute torture...... in a good way!

Are there any more of those hi-res pics anywhere? Can't find 'em on the SS site. Freaking amazing sculpt! Waiting for this thing to arrive will be absolute torture...... in a good way!

There are 10 hi-res pics on the Sideshow site. Just go to the "gallery" and then look for the link to the hi-res pics on the bottom on the pop-up.

Watch the movie and you'll see it's too short.

The only time it looks short like the PF is at Marion's when he has it zipped up, and during the truck chase when, again, he had it zipped up.

It's designed to hang longer than a Bomber jacket, thus the vents and buckles on the sides.

Again, no biggie, I still love the PF...just something I noticed. I notice it on ALL Indy items for some reason.

:lecture :lecture :lecture

Like I said earlier, there WERE jackets of different length used in all of the movies (even Crystal Skull). And while the PF jacket is indeed short compared to some screenshots... it does like right.

The more egregious error (by far) with the overall piece is the lack of a gun-holding right hand which I will go to my grave scratching my head over. Plus the lack of a loose hat he can old with the silly hatless head.

So close to perfection. :banghead

Still great, though.

Don't worry, Carl. Someone will make us a hat. And I think the idol is a separate sculpt judging by the proto pics.

If so, we can pose him "hat in hand" too.

If the idol is meant to be removable, it just makes it all the more strange that they didn't give us something else to put in his hand as an exclusive.

But the more I see that shot of the hatless sculpt, the more I like it. I just might have Indy holding his own decapitated hatless head so I can enjoy them both.

Back