The Indy Premium Format Figure Countdown/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There have been "must have" exclusives in the past, but the majority of exclusives are not. It sounds a little to me like Sideshow was worried about the gun or something similar being seen as a must have and people being upset. So maybe they just went too far the other way. I personally prefer it when sideshow makes an exclusive that is cool to have, but not must have.

same here .
What time is this to be released UK ?.
I may be able to keep this but I'm doubting it.
I'm gonna definitely cancel the Jurassic park piece over this.

after thinking for awhile, i'm not even preordering it. Anywhere.

But i will stick around the SSC site tommorow for funsies.

considering everyone and their dog is probably going to want the hatted version for display, the exclusive is going to be pretty desirable, especially if it has a decent es. i know that i won't be buying one without the hat.

any guesses on how long the ex. will take to sell out?

Just to clarify - the regular version comes with a single head - the hatted one. The exclusive comes with 2 heads - one with the hat, one without.

The Josh said:
Nothing personal? You called the exclusive retarded and said they could bite you.
Exactly. Sideshow. THE COMPANY. A non-faced business entity. Not any individual (though I don't mind a little biting every now and then... but that's a whole other kettle of fish altogether :naughty ). My rant isn't personally directed toward anyone at Sideshow. And even if it was, I'm upset with the decision, not the person/people. It happens. Everyone makes mistakes (yes, even Sideshow).

The gun hand seems so obvious, it really is shocking they didn't go that direction.

:lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture

:banghead

He's griping for the same reason you're griping about his griping. :p

Yeah, but I didn't say I wouldn't gripe about his griping. :p

There have been "must have" exclusives in the past, but the majority of exclusives are not. It sounds a little to me like Sideshow was worried about the gun or something similar being seen as a must have and people being upset. So maybe they just went too far the other way. I personally prefer it when sideshow makes an exclusive that is cool to have, but not must have.

That may be the case actually.

Exactly. Sideshow. THE COMPANY. A non-faced business entity. Not any individual (though I don't mind a little biting every now and then... but that's a whole other kettle of fish altogether :naughty ). My rant isn't personally directed toward anyone at Sideshow. And even if it was, I'm upset with the decision, not the person/people. It happens. Everyone makes mistakes (yes, even Sideshow).

You still made it personal. PEOPLE work for the company and they post here. You told them to bite you and called it retarded. Please tell me you're as smart as I know you are after hanging out with ya last summer. You seriously can't say that people there wouldn't take that personal.

I understand that you don't like the decision but in the end is it really that big of a deal. Especially to the point you've gone to in this thread. You haven't quite gotten to Boba level :p :lol but.........

I'm with ya this choice was not the best one and I don't get why they went this way but they did and honestly it isn't gonna keep me from getting the PF. So why should I get my panties in a wad over it. So yeah SS probably made a bad decision to go with this Exclusive but I understand why they did in trying to make it unique but not to the point people would get pissed.

I've had too many positive things directed my way on this one, so please blame me for any gripes you may have with the exclusive. :D It's time to balance out all these nice comments...

After all, I'M the lousy fool who sculpted him without the hat in the FIRST place.

LOL! :)
Trev

I've had too many positive things directed my way on this one, so please blame me for any gripes you may have with the exclusive. :D It's time to balance out all these nice comments...

After all, I'M the lousy fool who sculpted him without the hat in the FIRST place.

Trev

14788318_dca6b7a1ac.jpg

:D:lol

Trev

If you insist Trev. Bam, you're now the fall guy! :monkey1

For penance, you are to sculpt a separate gun hand. And if that's not enough, we'll make you sculpt a hand-holding-his-hat to go along with that hatless head! :naughty

Trev

No worries mate. We still love ya. :peace

I assume it's not allowed for whatever reason, but any chance you can sculpt/cast a right gun hand for this sucker to quiet us rabble rousers?

And do you have any idea if the hands will be removable for ease of casting & shipping, or is that a question for the production peeps?

okay, just so ya know (especially mr. The Josh) Carl really isn't that mad about this thing. in fact, he was laughing about it earlier and coming up with funny suggestions of things people could do with this other Harrison Ford head instead. stuff that's probably not fit to post! LOL! but believe me, he's not walking around fuming about it or anything (though he might after he sees this!!!) :D

personally, i think it's pretty funny that grown men get all bent up about statues and toys. but it's all good. :)

okay, just so ya now (especially mr. The Josh) Carl really isn't that mad about this thing. in fact, he was laughing about it earlier and coming up with funny suggestions of things people could do with this other Harrison Ford head instead. stuff that's probably not fit to post! LOL! but believe me, he's not walking around fuming about it or anything (though he might after he sees this!!!) :D

personally, i think it's pretty funny that grown men get all bent up about statues and toys. but it's all good. :)

I understand. I'm not mad either. I atually just like the banter more than anything. :lol I got no gripe with Carl. I like him and think he's good people. :duff

Hey!! We're no different than women getting all pissy about their stuff. :lol :p

okay, just so ya know (especially mr. The Josh) Carl really isn't that mad about this thing. in fact, he was laughing about it earlier and coming up with funny suggestions of things people could do with this other Harrison Ford head instead. stuff that's probably not fit to post! LOL! but believe me, he's not walking around fuming about it or anything (though he might after he sees this!!!) :D

:lol:lol:lol Vyxen..telling it to the NERDS...ohhh god...I love Irish's girl.

he was laughing about it earlier and coming up with funny suggestions of things people could do with this other Harrison Ford head instead. stuff that's probably not fit to post! LOL!

Hey, who doesn't like a little head? :monkey3 :monkey1

i'm a good little catholic girl. i have no idea what you're talking about. :angelsmil

okay, now. better go before i get into trouble. besides, Josh is pitching!! (swoon!!) :D

Yeah I've dated a good little catholic girl before. :naughty

Back