The Indy Premium Format Figure Countdown/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IT'S ORDERING DAY!!!! Only 8 hours 20 minutes to go...

Enough with the good exclusive/bad exclusive crap now, PLEASE! Christ, it's getting boring...

======>DRAWS LINE UNDER DEBATE<===========

>======REMOVES LINE FROM DEBATE===========<

The exclusive sucks !
but the PF is great :rock

Guys is 5:20 am here !! man I am so sleepy but I wanted to take the time before I head to work to wish all of us GOOD LUCK !! today.
I hope we all get one.

SLINGBLAYDE!! good luck to us.

see ya guys later tonite.

I think holding a gun in his right hand would look pretty damn stupid when he's holding a whip in the other.

Would never imagine Indy trying to use both weapons at once...!

991130-photo-168.jpg

Class dismissed.

>======REMOVES LINE FROM DEBATE===========<

The exclusive sucks !
but the PF is great :rock

Hey man, you can't just come along and REMOVE THE LINE! No sir, that line is NOT for moving. It's final, the end, the point of NO return!

RESPECT THE LINE!

Ahem... is it ording time yet...?

Hey man, you can't just come along and REMOVE THE LINE! No sir, that line is NOT for moving. It's final, the end, the point of NO return!

RESPECT THE LINE!

Ahem... is it ording time yet...?

ok, then I'll leave your line, but I'll step over it and say that the exclusive sucks !

I want to order it now !! :D

Ahh...10:33 local time...

That means if I was in the USA and the clock said 10:33, I would have ordered it by now...

Well, I'm off.

Have fun today, guys! And good luck to those of you who're still planning to participate in the PPO! :duff

(Man, I'm actually very relieved that I don't have to stress about that anymore. :cool: )

Depending on ES, I reckon it'll last an hour easy, maybe longer. Though with the negative response, I think the ES might be pretty low (250?).

Could be totally wrong of course. Mass hysteria, servers blowing, siye down for hours at a time... THE END OF CIVILISATION AS WE KNOW IT!!!

Muhahahahahahahahaha! :chew:emperor

So, I'm just wondering - what would we be reading if the Exclusive was SUPER AWESOME and a MUST-HAVE?

Examples:

"Man, Sideshow screwed me again, there's no way I can get one of these during work hours on a Friday!"

"Dude, this just goes to show that they don't REALLY care about the collectors because not everyone will be able to get this - and I MUST have the _____!"

(I'm sure people who've been around for all the SW PPO's can probably provide some more...)

While it is true there will always be someone to complain you are really comparing apples or oranges here. I don't recall anyone complaining about "must have" exclusives such as Lurtz, Capt. America, the Predator maquette, etc...because we all had equal access to them, as we will with Indy today.
It seems to me the vast majority of complaints concerning exclusives have occurred when the exclusives have had an extremely low ES [Faux Yoda and Fell Beast dio's.] or when they were only available to a select few such as the Grey Hulk PF available only at SDCC.

We have always tried to keep the exclusives from being a 'must have' for this reason. Basically, it's a little extra thrown in for fun and fandom. Personally, I love the hatless head because he's so handsome (Trevor is amazing!), and some of my favorite moments in the later 2 Indy films are when he realizes he's lost his hat - it's like a running joke throughout the series - I guess our tribute to it in a way? :)

This way, people who want it can get it (hopefully! - I guess the moment of truth comes tomorrow), but those who don't get it won't be in any way disappointed with the regular edition - it's a hard line to toe, and I don't envy those that make the decisions! :duff

:confused: If SS has always tried to keep exclusives from being "must haves" I would have to say you have failed miserably in the past. Though I would certainly have to admit if this was SS's objective with Indy, you have passed with flying colors because it is perhaps the furthest thing from being a "must have" SS has ever done....with special consideration given to the Boba Fett plate, of course.

Give it a rest. Jesus, you don't like the exclusive, I get it. Don't buy it. The end. Move along. Let it go.

Anyone would think SSC had called yo' mama a dirty ho... :monkey4

Back