The Indy Premium Format Figure Countdown/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't want to start anything here but the size of the zipper is a deal breaker on the Medicom Indy.

Medicom knows how to make a good quality zipper:

4341_press04-001.jpg

Good thing about Ghost Rider is you can hide the zipper with the chains... might be a tad difficult to explain why Indy is wearing them though :lol

Someone over at SF said they got their copy today. Indy is holding the idol in his other hand. They can't post a pic until tonight. :tap

I guess that rules the idol out as the exclusive, unless that is the exclusive edition. Having switchable hands to ahve him hold the idol of the gun could be cool. Regardless of what the exclusive is, I wanna see pics! :tap

I guess that rules the idol out as the exclusive, unless that is the exclusive edition. Having switchable hands to ahve him hold the idol of the gun could be cool. Regardless of what the exclusive is, I wanna see pics! :tap

Sounds like it could be a change-o-hand. One with the pistol...one holding the idol. Sounds great to me.

Sounds like it could be a change-o-hand. One with the pistol...one holding the idol. Sounds great to me.

What I'm REALLY hoping for is a few magnetic hand and whip variations, like this:

- curled left hand (to hold rolled whip OR posable unrolled whip - similar to the 1/6)
- straight relaxed left hand (to allow for the rolled whip to be placed on the belt instead)
- grip right hand #1 (to hold idol or holding idol)
- grip right hand #2 (to hold gun or holding gun)
- straight relaxed right hand (to allow for the gun to be placed in the holster and idol displayed next to figure on base)

I figure if they had all those magnetic hands with Robocop, surely they can do the same with Indy so he can be posed in a variety of ways based on the hands.

I'm also REALLY into the idea of 2 heads. One with 'trust me' smirk, one without.

Can't wait to start seeing the pics...Hopefully tonight! This is EASILY my most anticipated figure from Sideshow EVER!

whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
gun.gif
gun.gif
gun.gif

I think there will be three hands total, 2 right hands - 1 gun 1 idol. One head w/ hat attached.

I'd love them to include a bunch of hands and two heads but that's just unrealistic wishful thinking IMO, it's the kind of thing they do with 12" figures not PFs. We shall see.

I think there will be three hands total, 2 right hands - 1 gun 1 idol. One head w/ hat attached.

I'd love them to include a bunch of hands and two heads but that's just unrealistic wishful thinking IMO, it's the kind of thing they do with 12" figures not PFs. We shall see.

Agreed...this isn't a Hot Toys 1/6 fig...it's a PF. And while all of those hands and heads sound like a nice idea.....there's little chance at all of it actually happening.

I don't know... The Captain America PF exclusive came with 2 heads, 2 shields and 2 base pieces. I could see them doing something along the same line with Indy. At least I hope they do. :D

I don't know... The Captain America PF exclusive came with 2 heads, 2 shields and 2 base pieces. I could see them doing something along the same line with Indy. At least I hope they do. :D

True....but I think Cap was the exception rather then the norm.

True....but I think Cap was the exception rather then the norm.

Yeah, if ever there was a character deserving of being different than the norm Indy is it. Seems Sideshow is packing more accessories in with their PFs... so I could see multiple hands being an option.

Back