The Indy Premium Format Figure Countdown/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
props the the clothing guys..the jacket looks awesome

Agreed! :rock.

Prolly just the photography but the shirt looks a tiny bit too white. But it's beautiful work! The cut and drape of everything looks top notch.

I'm SOOOO glad they didn't go with a pose that was too action-y. The statue screams badass.

Oh man, that is awesome beyond words.

What words to describe my feelings.... ahh, yes...

SCREW YOU CINEMAQUETTE!!

The bar has been raised... not just for PFs, but for all mixed media statues. This is just sick looking. And even though not a film accurate pose... one that is very fitting. I could definitely see the hand(s) being swappable.

man that looks great andy was right that look greeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaattttttttt, can't wait.thank you to all who helped on this PF my hat and hair go out to all at sideshow.

That is jaw dropping! Absolutley the best PF I've ever seen. There isn't a bad thing about it. Did they just shrink Harrison Ford and tell him to stand there? I mean dang! Honestly its the exact pose I was thinking when they put out what they did in the preview. I'm ordering this baby!!

There you go ;)

indianajonespf.jpg

My jaw just hit the floor...

Back