The Indy Premium Format Figure Countdown/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Indy Premium Format

The idol will be a cool exclusive, depending on the pose it may not be a must have exclusive though. For me at least, it may be must have for others regardless of the pose.

And even though we already knew this was going to be a RAIDERS Indy it's worth noting that the web belt and color of the pants and shirt confirm it. :rock

Looks like the pose is gonna be pretty basic, but I cant wait to see it.

I'll be ordering. With Trev's sculpt there's no way I can pass it up.

Looks like the pose is gonna be pretty basic, but I cant wait to see it.

I hope it is. I prefer the static, museum type poses rather then the action ones.

Either way....this could be shown next week with him sitting on a toilet...and I'll still order it :p

Will the likeness be better than the 12'' since its the same sculptor..cant wait to see...

If the pose is something like this (but obviously the ROTLA Indy) I think it'll be rather ass-kicking:

indiana-jones-crystal-skull.jpg

040308indypf09_01.jpg

Oh yeah, that'd be a sweet pose!!

Though I also would've liked to have seen Sideshow try to copy the dynamic pose of the Cinemaquette. Or at least a whip swinging one...

Thats about the pose I was figure on from the image... so far he looks cool. Interesting that he'll be on the cover of ToyFare, for the longest time (about 2-3years) they never mentioned Sideshow. Then awhile back they started covering them again.

Looks real good so far. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of it next week.

Count me in.

Yeah, they're a nasty pair of flood gates to open. I would have so much more display space if I stuck to the 12" figures.

I'm thinking he'll be holding the gun in his right hand. So, kinda like this (but 26 years younger):

991130-photo-168.jpg

That'll work, too.

:rock

Back