The Indy Premium Format Figure Countdown/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:) Relax.... I'm not giving away any sensitive info (at least I don't think I am)... Trev was just being modest, I think he's allowed to comment on what pieces he's worked on as long as he's not announcing a new product by doing so (that privelage is exclusive to Sideshow's uber staff). I just take delight in being his No. 1 fan. :D

And yes, I'm a Trevor Grove stalker and proud of it. I make no apologies. I keep trying to get him to adopt me but evidently he finds the notion a little creepy. I just had matching cowboy hats embroidered with our initials (by the way Trev, I keep getting your hat back in the mail with "Return to Sender" stamped in bold on the package.... There's obviously some kind of problem with your post office, I'll give 'em a call). Trevor is a bright, shining, golden God. He completes me.

Wow! You really are a stalker.:lol

And yes, I'm a Trevor Grove stalker and proud of it. I make no apologies. I keep trying to get him to adopt me but evidently he finds the notion a little creepy. I just had matching cowboy hats embroidered with our initials (by the way Trev, I keep getting your hat back in the mail with "Return to Sender" stamped in bold on the package.... There's obviously some kind of problem with your post office, I'll give 'em a call). Trevor is a bright, shining, golden God. He completes me.

uuuuugh, don't get me wrong, Andy...the hat was charming, elastic chin string and all...but it was....the wrong size.

It was the a**less chaps that creeped me out.............................

anyway, yes, I did get to work on the Indy PF, and it was the most exciting and one of the most difficult 'jobs' I've ever had the privilege to be a part of. I cannot wait for it to be finished and shown!

Trev

uuuuugh, don't get me wrong, Andy...the hat was charming, elastic chin string and all...but it was....the wrong size.

anyway, yes, I did get to work on the Indy PF, and it was the most exciting and one of the most difficult 'jobs' I've ever had the privilege to be a part of. I cannot wait for it to be finished and shown!

Trev

Well,I'm sure everyone here is going to be creaming their jeans when they read this.Can't wait to see it.

Andy: 'I wish I could quit you!'

Had to be done man, just had to be :)

Indy Premium Format

<table id="Table_01" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" height="500" width="630"><tbody><tr><td colspan="2">
040308indypf09_01.jpg
</td> </tr> <tr> <td> </td> <td>
040308indypf09_03.jpg
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> © 2008 Lucasfilm Ltd.. Manufactured by Sideshow, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Re: Indy Premium Format

Could be very cool. Kind of a surprise they go with 2 Indy's in a row to kick off the line.

Awesome! I can't wait to see all of it. When does Toyfare come out?

I was hoping for a more dynamic pose with the whip, but I'm sure I'll like whatever they put out.

Subscribers to Toyfare often get the issues in the mail a day or two before they hit newsstands. I hope this one comes in early! Can't wait! :rock

Yeah, a couple of times I even got mine in the mail on the Saturday before the Wednesday release. Doubt I'll be that lucky this time, though. If it does happen to come in, you bet your butt I'll be scanning it immediately.

Back