The Indy Premium Format Figure Countdown/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Andy Bergholtz.......huh, never heard of him.

:D hahahaha! seriously though....it makes a sculptor feel on top of the world to get the Bergholtz stamp of approval.

can't wait for this one to be unveiled......
Trev

Andy has super-secret spy equipment (including cameras with audio ability) hidden at Sideshow headquarters as well as the home of every working sculptor.

There. I said it. (Sorry Andy) :monkey3

Andy Bergholtz.......huh, never heard of him.

:D hahahaha! seriously though....it makes a sculptor feel on top of the world to get the Bergholtz stamp of approval.

can't wait for this one to be unveiled......
Trev

Well, then join the parade... :tap :tap :tap :tap :tap :tap

Andy has super-secret spy equipment (including cameras with audio ability) hidden at Sideshow headquarters as well as the home of every working sculptor.

There. I said it. (Sorry Andy) :monkey3

The equipment is implanted in every single Hulk PF. :lecture

The equipment is implanted in every single Hulk PF. :lecture

Well I'll bet he got one heck of a show from that thread Shai posted awhile back. :lol

Wonder what the odds are that Sideshow will give us a preview tonight...

:) Relax.... I'm not giving away any sensitive info (at least I don't think I am)... Trev was just being modest, I think he's allowed to comment on what pieces he's worked on as long as he's not announcing a new product by doing so (that privelage is exclusive to Sideshow's uber staff). I just take delight in being his No. 1 fan. :D

And yes, I'm a Trevor Grove stalker and proud of it. I make no apologies. I keep trying to get him to adopt me but evidently he finds the notion a little creepy. I just had matching cowboy hats embroidered with our initials (by the way Trev, I keep getting your hat back in the mail with "Return to Sender" stamped in bold on the package.... There's obviously some kind of problem with your post office, I'll give 'em a call). Trevor is a bright, shining, golden God. He completes me.

:) Relax.... I'm not giving away any sensitive info (at least I don't think I am)... Trev was just being modest, I think he's allowed to comment on what pieces he's worked on as long as he's not announcing a new product by doing so (that privelage is exclusive to Sideshow's uber staff). I just take delight in being his No. 1 fan. :D

And yes, I'm a Trevor Grove stalker and proud of it. I make no apologies. I keep trying to get him to adopt me but evidently he finds the notion a little creepy. I just had matching cowboy hats embroidered with our initials (by the way Trev, I keep getting your hat back in the mail with "Return to Sender" stamped in bold on the package.... There's obviously some kind of problem with your post office, I'll give 'em a call). Trevor is a bright, shining, golden God. He completes me.

:lol
But how do you really feel?

You're right, Andy...Trev always seems very modest. He's a fantastic artist just like yourself. When are you coming back to Sideshow? :monkey3

I noticed you didn't deny the spy equipment hidden in the Hulk PFs.

Back