The Indy Premium Format Figure Countdown/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm starting to get a little worried about my Indy PF after seeing the face sculpt changed for the Aragorn PF.The original prototype for that PF looked great also.Please SSC dont mess with this PF its perfect.:monkey3

I don’t think they dear to change Trevor’s super sculpt. :thwak

I’m more afraid that the paint up will match the proto. If not his up for a re-paint.

:naughty

Congrat's on 10k! :fireworks

I predict Indy will come out green ala Subject 805. :monkey3

Actually I think they'll be paying special attention to this one during the production phase. Hopefully he'll come out very close to the prototype.

I canceled my Exclusive version PF order yesterday. I think that, while I still like IJ, the 4th movie wasn't high high up my list of great Jones flicks and sorta put a bit of a damper on the excitement of getting this. I also don't have any other Indiana Jones collectibles and so it wouldn't make sense to have this stuck in the middle of all my Star Wars and Transformers stuff.

It was a bit difficult, but I'm not hurting over it. Rather see what's in store for Sideshow's next Star Wars announcements at SDCC.

I'm starting to get a little worried about my Indy PF after seeing the face sculpt changed for the Aragorn PF.The original prototype for that PF looked great also.Please SSC dont mess with this PF its perfect.:monkey3

I'm with you, Zoid. I'm very nervous. What's great about it though is that Trevor's sculpt will stand. As long as you know that base is there, you really can't lose. In fact, this is the ONLY reason I'm on the WL for the exclusive. I don't want that polystone body shipped back and forth a hundred times, so I can just pop the portrait (with the hat) off and send it in for a repaint.

It might end up costing my the expense of a repaint and extra shipping, but once this thing is displayed in my house, its gonna be ridiculous cool!

Despite what anyone says about KOTCS, I still put forth that INDY >>> SW.

A fair comparison would be KotCS vs SW Prequels. I keep going back and forth, but as crappy as they are, I think I give it to SW PT.

Tougher is OT Indy vs OT SW. I'm going to say OT SW.

Raiders vs ESB again is tough, but I'll give the tiniest edge to Indy in that one.

AotC has to be the worst movie made in the past 10 years IMO. For me the SW PT haven't grown n me in the slightest. In fact, I hate them more than ever and simply can't watch them anymore. I've tried, but I always turn them off less than half way in. Terrible.

The SW OT has a special place in my heart and always will. Nostalgia? Perhaps, but I love 'em. Raiders is an absolute classic, but the trilogy as a whole doesn't quite eclipse SW for me. Not quite.

As for KotCS, I liked it :) I'd watch that a million times before suffering whiney Anakin and cardboard Padme...

Back