The Indy Premium Format Figure Countdown/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exclusive is always the one with higher demand....and higher $$$ for it. True..the regular one should be cheaper on eBay...unless the supply is exhausted.

Exclusive is always the one with higher demand....and higher $$$ for it. True..the regular one should be cheaper on eBay...unless the supply is exhausted.

True.... but I have yet to see any "High Demand" Indy PF prices to prove they are consistently selling at $450 a pop right now.

Would any of ya pay a pre-order that does not guarantee you the statue in the future? Personally, I wouldn't even bid if it's $100. What happens if the seller wins the lotto? or get in a coma? There goes your money since Paypal or eBay or credit card can do anything about it since it exceeds their ~30 days policy.

Would any of ya pay a pre-order that does not guarantee you the statue in the future? Personally, I wouldn't even bid if it's $100. What happens if the seller wins the lotto? or get in a coma? There goes your money since Paypal or eBay or credit card can do anything about it since it exceeds their ~30 days policy.

That's very true.... But I'm sure if you purchase a pre-order from a reputable retailer online then you should be ok :whip

Hell no!

I wouldn't even pay for "guaranteed" pre-orders offered for sale in the Commerce Section (especially if they want a premium).

I have it on good authority that the Indy PF has been one of the most popular sSC has ever done. I wouldn't count on finding this discounted on ebay after the fact.

It's probably the best they've ever done too so no surprise there. You may not be able to answer this, but I'm curious what that is based on. Sales and cancellations, reactions from people, inquiries, or what?

It's probably the best they've ever done too so no surprise there. You may not be able to answer this, but I'm curious what that is based on. Sales and cancellations, reactions from people, inquiries, or what?

Message Board Polls ;)

I'm starting to get a little worried about my Indy PF after seeing the face sculpt changed for the Aragorn PF.The original prototype for that PF looked great also.Please SSC dont mess with this PF its perfect.:monkey3

Back