The Indy Acquisitions ("Look What I Found") Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last night at the Indy Premier I scored a 9 foot x 5 foot lobby stand up of the poster for KOTCS. It's to big for any room in my house. My kid loved it but I think I'm going to have to get rid of it. I'll post up pics later.

Indy-253.jpg

Now that we've (well, most of us) have seen the movie can anyone explain the logic of this figure?... He wears both his hat AND jacket when he fires a rocket launcher and yet neither come with him.

Me no comprende... :confused::gun:confused::whip:confused:

True... But they should have had this figure come with a hat and instead of a rocket launcher a fridge..lead lined.:D:gun

That would actually be a pretty awesome figure. They probably couldn't come out with it in the first wave since it would be something of a spoiler, but I would totally buy a "fridge Indy." :lol

After seeing the movie, I got to wondering why there was no KOTC Marion figure, and no Oxy or Mac figures either. Of course rumor has it that John Hurt doesn't allow his likeness to be used for stuff like that, so that could be one explanation.

BTW I bought the graveyard (skull-faced) warrior and the Ugha warrior figures before seeing the film, and was a little underwhelmed at the role they ended up actually playing.

Call me crazy, but I don't imagine Hasbro will be releasing an action figure that kids are encouraged to lock in a refrigerator. That's gotta be some kind of illegal.

EDIT - I say that with a sad face :(

Went and bought a third :whip:whip:whip KOTCS Indy to use his hat with the jacketless KOTCS Indy and the body with the head from the Deluxe ROTLA Indy (with snapping spikes and idol)... Oh, and I also finally grabbed the soundtrack (which I'm listening to right now). I hate buying soundtracks too early as the titles contain too many spoilers a la horrific TPM soundtrack that came out a good few weeks before opening night and contained the "death of Qui Gon" song... nice.:monkey2

Awesome, Neil. Soundtrack is well worth it. The "alien" themes have certainly grown on me.

I heard they are selling KOTCS shirts at Best Buy? Can anyone confirm???

I haven't really seen any yet that I'd buy. So far, my favorites are the white ringer T from SWS/IndyShop (just the movie logo on front, Indy icon on sleeve and release date on the back) and one I got for participating on the INDY panel at SDCC last year: It's a fictional Marshall College Dept. of Acheaology shirt dated 1957. :rock

Got my KOTCS set, Foil Set, and sketch of the bone face guard guys. Today, I won this sketch on ebay:

Back