The Indy Acquisitions ("Look What I Found") Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody seen the LC wave in their neck of the woods yet?

Nothing here in OK yet. Checked a couple of Wallys this morning, but it's the same old glut of Raiders and KOTCS. I did finally pick up the German motorcycle dude though.

My set showed up in the mail from Amazon.com yesterday, so I thought I'd share a picture.

IndianaJonesandtheLastCrusadeFigure.jpg

I still need to get my Jones Sr. Kind of waiting for BBTS to put him up by himself and the TOD wave individually.

I picked up the "Lost Journal" today....nice companion piece to both the Indy films and the YI series...

I wish the Oxley letter was in there from "Crystal Skull" though...would've enjoyed giving that a closer look. Still, it's a fun book...

Every Walmart or Target I've been to had the pegs full of the first wave of Jones figures. No way they're going to be stocking the new stuff any time soon. :monkey2

I know. My walmarts not only have a section full of the first wave figures, but also a secondary end-cap filled with the same darned figures. They're everywhere now, but no sign of the other waves where I am.

Weird. My Wal-Mart had each of the 6 figures in the wave on Friday and I just got back from there and they STILL had some (including at least one Henry Sr.)

Patience. You'll find 'em.

If not, then I might eventually end up being a TLC Wave dealer for my fellow Freaks. :lol

I was just at Walmart a few minutes ago. They had nothing new, but did have literally 20+ Indy potatoheads. They even had some stacked up on top of the pegs because they ran out of room on the shelf. Not sure what's going on there.

Picked up Dovchenko, Vogel, Young Indy, and TLC Indy at my local Wal-Mart today. Still no sign of Jones Sr.

BBTS has told me that my Indy Mighty Muggs have come in. I have all of the Star Wars ones, and now with Indy I'm going to start running out of room for these. I'm glad that I've resisted getting the Marvel ones, even though they look nice too.

Back