Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great video and pic's Averone, always look forward to your reviews! I have the hulk on flex as I have so much coming in the next few month's. Just got Black Widow (awesome)Then Baby Doll on Monday, Dutch, Poison Ivy, Scarlet Witch, Tarkin, C3PO/R2D2, Green Lantern, Batman, Then Shak Ti. Star Wars is my fav but Marvel/DC are awesome as well. I might just pay Hulk off soon because the wait sucks. Hulk really did turn out great. It's so awesome when statues are so mesmerizing to look at.

Awesome review bro! Mine just finished clearance! Might hug the green beast today!!!

Great vid and photos Averone one!!!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!

Thank you guys
Hope you like yours

P.S. if someone can make the pics bigger that woulld be much appreciated

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thanks guys! I actually skipped lunch, picket it up from Fedex & went home for quick unboxing then returned to work!!
For those who worried about the piece, DONT BE. It's pure awesomeness, this will have big present in many collections. Will take better photos soon, but agree with others, pics dont do this piece its justice.

Regarding the missing spots, not sure how to fix since I never did something like that before, also afraid I will not like the replacement since I like the way the lower lip looks in mine.

Jay, your an absolute legend mate. Thanks for the pics! Okay so the day after the night before and it's time to pack Hulk back in the box until due course. So sad that I cant display him as he truly is a sight to see. Hopefully it wont be much longer before Ill see him again

So what can I say? What an absolutely brilliant way to start the Pre orders...Hulk is my first Pre order to arrive this year and if this is the standard to go by then I'll be a happy collector! Got Hawkeye arriving early April and then it's my favourite month of the year...May is my birthday, the month my second child will be born and the month of Iron Man (1:1 and LSB Busts)

I ordered this through my local etailer but ask if he can delay payment or just cancelled it due to my mom passing away. I would had loved to get this early but it wasn't a priority anymore :( I needed funds for the funeral. He cancelled it :( I had to put Elvira & Rhino on FP too.
no way that's real sad i'm very sorry to hear this :(

Thanks guys! I actually skipped lunch, picket it up from Fedex & went home for quick unboxing then returned to work!!
For those who worried about the piece, DONT BE. It's pure awesomeness, this will have big present in many collections. Will take better photos soon, but agree with others, pics dont do this piece its justice.

Regarding the missing spots, not sure how to fix since I never did something like that before, also afraid I will not like the replacement since I like the way the lower lip looks in mine.

It should be easy to find the exact same black they used for the hair. Use some water to dilute your paint and give it a try. I've done that for my Hulk dio and you'd never notice

Back