Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
will this only be available at sideshow or will bbts and other retailers carry it?

This will be available through retailers. SSC EX pieces can only be bought through SSC. This maquette has no EX. That means it can be purchased through retailers and e-merchants.

Well I just got my £80 VAT bill through the post for Skaar - so I'm going to wait to have a proper look at Hulk I think, it may even be cheaper for me (if they do OES) to order it from Play.com or Amazon who do free delivery and then I won't have an 80 quid shock - plus Hulk is a lot more expensive than Skaar so VAT will be more :gah::gah: Bloody Rip off Britain indeed!

Why don't you order from collectiblesdirect.co.uk in the dealer section great company and does flexipay wouldn't get it from play

The Fed-Ex letters suck! £80?! Seems alot.
You will be looking at least £100 added on this.
All the U.K buyers, listen:- DON'T buy from Play.com, FP, Amazon or collectibles direct. Once I have mine ordered :wink1: I will tell you the best and cheapest place to buy this.

Last edited:
The only two things that are putting me off getting this badboy is,

1- waiting to find out what the monthly payment plans will be

and

2- those frigging FedEx charges for us unfortunates in the UK or the rest of the world who have to pay extra delivery/customs charges :pfft:

Back