Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$800 is espensive. I don't think so. Destroyer maquette is big, and the price was reasonable.

2 things I note in these pictures. One is that to me the Hulk base in the video looks just a bit lower than Iron Man's, just enough that Hulk may vary well be about the same height as Iron Man. The second thing is that picture of the original Hulk PF is amazing, no wonder it's a grail. I'd love to have it. I love the intense shading in his muscles. This new one doesn't seem to have as much contrast in the paint.

Hulk maquette is really big, if the black wooden base are same high on the image... Iron Man with the base I come to about 77 cm (30 ") :horror

Price will be higher than expected, therefore, if one counts all together

+ Legacy Effects Bonus
+ Avengers hype
+ Hulk Performance in the Movie
+ Sideshow price increase
+ Hype around this maquette in all forums, Facebook, etc. (Sideshow can read everything)

= $ 899-999 if not more, very unlikely that the Sideshow will sell for less

Here are my comparison of course is that now all just speculation because we do not know the final size :wink1:

lad8thtindq2.jpg

and Here's a size comparison with the Hulk PF

578282_10150791360034145_19004299144_9643429_664280443_n.jpg

Well I don't think that the HULK PF is well compared with the IM 1/2 in that picture..... Only a person who have both can tell us what they really look like together

AVERONE I choose you!!! (Throwing pokeball!)

Hulk PF is even smaller

Iron Man LSF 40"

Iron Man LiSB 24"

Hulk PF 20"

2 things I note in these pictures. One is that to me the Hulk base in the video looks just a bit lower than Iron Man's, just enough that Hulk may vary well be about the same height as Iron Man. The second thing is that picture of the original Hulk PF is amazing, no wonder it's a grail. I'd love to have it. I love the intense shading in his muscles. This new one doesn't seem to have as much contrast in the paint.

Hulk is bigger than iron man in the movie. I don't think the hulk is 1:2. Sorry.

Hulk is bigger than iron man in the movie. I don't think the hulk is 1:2. Sorry.

I agree, definitely not 1:2. Probably 1:4. 1:2 scale would be 5 feet tall if Hulk is 10'. Man I can't wait to find out the price on this! I don't own any marvel statues, but depending on price/es this will most likely be my first. Wolverine LSF would have been my first if they had included the other head sculpts (already debated on another thread..sorry).

I can't wait to see the price either..... Praying for <700$ (in my country 600€)

I've never gotten anything under the "Legacy" banner, do these pieces suffer the what has become the normal lack of quality control and shoddy paint work?

I've never gotten anything under the "Legacy" banner, do these pieces suffer the what has become the normal lack of quality control and shoddy paint work?

Suffers from the same problems...see IM MKVI chin problem

I search internet that SS Hulk PF is the best. ....must pre-order....

It's a matter of opinion on which is the best. I like the comiquette better than the down syndrome Hulk.

Have you read the Iron Man 2 Maquette or the 1:1 Iron Man bust threads? Some of them suffer from poor paint App.

I think the destroyer came out great mines perfect mind you its hard to get that paint wrong. and i hear the warmachine bust came out good.

Yeah,the paint job on the PF is top notch,the shading is head and shoulders above the Com(I own both) plus they painted the finger and toe nails a different color which I prefer.Just don't try and lift the PF,it weighs as much as a small child lol.

Love the movie maquette also....looks Great !!

Yeah,the paint job on the PF is top notch,the shading is head and shoulders above the Com(I own both) plus they painted the finger and toe nails a different color which I prefer.Just don't try and lift the PF,it weighs as much as a small child lol.

Love the movie maquette also....looks Great !!

Yeah. The paint job on the original PF was great. I only wish they would have used that paint scheme on the Com. I love the Com but the paint job on that piece was subpar compared to the PF.

Since I don't like the original PF, I'm hoping this maquette turn out good. I'm excited about adding a true 1/4 scale Hulk to my collection. This one looks like it'll fit right in.

Back