Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember when the import VAT on Sideshow stuff was only 5%. Happy days. The kicker is that it's usually still cheaper importing with the 20% VAT than it is buying locally. Rule Britannia, eh, lads? :yess:

I remember when the import VAT on Sideshow stuff was only 5%. Happy days. The kicker is that it's usually still cheaper importing with the 20% VAT than it is buying locally. Rule Britannia, eh, lads? :yess:

We do live in rip off Britain :mad:

Maybe a year or two ago when we had FB or Play.com to choose from but now with increased competition, CD, MB & eBay, it's getting a lot better buying locally.
Still need to consider Exs, reward points and getting your items much quicker.
Must have Ex and I order direct if a regular will do I'm happy to wait and save a few quid.

I hate it when you've recieved your statue from Sideshow via Fedex but dont recieve the import bill to the point where you think you've got away with it....until abt a month later you get a payment reminder from Fedex in the post :slap:gah:

:rotfl:rotfl its my favourite cos its so relevant to this hobby! Dont worry Jay, nothing beats your Willy Wonka gif! That was just pure win! Cant even remember what thread you used that for but it was a classic! :hi5:

:lol I can't remember either.

Back