Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who's complaining? It's an observation about their tactics to sell more units.
They either sold out of stock or they didn't. Pretty sure they didn't need to do a full stock check to see if there was any in the Hulk Maquette section of the warehouse.

When an item is listed as Checking Inventory . . it is not possible to place an order . . .

When an item is listed as Checking Inventory . . it is not possible to place an order . . .

True... But it scares people into making them think if ordering.. When it comes back in stock people who were on the fence might order... Not sure how this will work with an open edition but I am sure it works with items with an ES.

I'm glad it came back in stock but the only way I can get it is Flexing it which I hate to do. Right now money is pretty tight but really want this piece. :gah: I need to make more money because this hobby is killing me.

True... But it scares people into making them think if ordering.. When it comes back in stock people who were on the fence might order... Not sure how this will work with an open edition but I am sure it works with items with an ES.

It does work...I've gotten the very last of more than one piece that said checking inventory then showed available again. Not sure what to think of this with an open ES piece though.

It does work...I've gotten the very last of more than one piece that said checking inventory then showed available again. Not sure what to think of this with an open ES piece though.

Could be that they only keep so many in stock and have to produce more at the factory

Lol, this thing will never go away! Pretty soon, every Hulk fan on the planet will own this immortal piece. A million eBay auctions to come under MSRP...until it eventually just becomes a hand-me-down Hulk. Darkness!

The last one that premi dude had up on ebay. Hope he arrives ok.....

Man I need to do something epic for this review:lol

Do you mean premiproduct based in Netherlands?

I took the plunge and ordered one from them this morning.

If it was them how long did your delivery take?

I got my tracking info sent through a couple of hours after ordering and it states estimated delivery Fri 12/07/2013. I'm really hoping it comes Friday as I'm having a BBQ/House Party Saturday and want to show him off:lol

Do you mean premiproduct based in Netherlands?

I took the plunge and ordered one from them this morning.

If it was them how long did your delivery take?

I got my tracking info sent through a couple of hours after ordering and it states estimated delivery Fri 12/07/2013. I'm really hoping it comes Friday as I'm having a BBQ/House Party Saturday and want to show him off:lol

Your item is coming from Denmark and Christian is a great bloke to deal with.
Expect it on Friday, mine took 3 days to arrive from him.
Expect awesomeness :hi5:

Did the SS 'stock check' prompt you to order one?

Your item is coming from Denmark and Christian is a great bloke to deal with.
Expect it on Friday, mine took 3 days to arrive from him.
Expect awesomeness :hi5:

Did the SS 'stock check' prompt you to order one?

Thanks look forward to it coming, its the first Marvel piece I've purchased for a few years.

Nothing to do with the stock check, I wasn't even aware of it until I came onto the forums today just not had the funds until recently, been planning on picking one up since it was announced as I sold my PF a couple of years ago.

I had expected them to be more readily available if I waited a while but it never seemed to happen and the going rate in the UK seems to be staying around the £500 mark.

I was just glad to find one for the £500 region having been messed around and ignored by mothersbasement.

Thanks look forward to it coming, its the first Marvel piece I've purchased for a few years.

Nothing to do with the stock check, I wasn't even aware of it until I came onto the forums today just not had the funds until recently, been planning on picking one up since it was announced as I sold my PF a couple of years ago.

I had expected them to be more readily available if I waited a while but it never seemed to happen and the going rate in the UK seems to be staying around the £500 mark.

I was just glad to find one for the £500 region having been messed around and ignored by mothersbasement.

Really? My experience with MB was really good.
Bought one from Christian and one from MB.

Mine arrived in like 3 days no probs. Get the fedex app and fling the tracking number in it. Then check it every 10 mins :lol

Lol, this thing will never go away! Pretty soon, every Hulk fan on the planet will own this immortal piece. A million eBay auctions to come under MSRP...until it eventually just becomes a hand-me-down Hulk. Darkness!

. . you can't make me not love him . . . lol

s9m3.jpg

Really? My experience with MB was really good.
Bought one from Christian and one from MB.

I've never used them before, they had Hulk down £499.99 in stock dispatch 3-5 days yesterday. I messaged them on Facebook to ask if they would be able to dispatch in time for delivery on Friday, got a response late last night asking me to email them which I did.
This morning I decided I would order regardless of delivery time went onto MB to order and it was gone, found the link in my history and it was now set as discontinued, checked my emails and nothing so after a bit of searching I ordered from Prem on ebay.

I did get a reply from MB on Facebook at 5pm today but imo if they had time adjust the website they could have spared 30 seconds to respond to me so I could try and find somewhere else which could supply the product before Friday. From the reply I got it would seem it was listed as in stock in error as they stated the item has been delayed with the suppliers so also don't understand why they couldn't have just told me that in the first place instead of asking me to email them.
I feel that as they knew I wouldn't be buying the product from them as they couldn't deliver by Friday they didn't view responding to me as important, which is a shame as I was looking at ordering a couple of PFs from them which I now will be looking at ordering from elsewhere.

Anyway screw it I've got one ordered and tracking is still set for Friday:yess: It's arriving to my work so I'm going to have to try resist unpacking it until I get home:lol

Mine arrived in like 3 days no probs. Get the fedex app and fling the tracking number in it. Then check it every 10 mins :lol

Done, been checking it every hour or so since the tracking info was sent :lol

Sorry to hear that but glad you got one.
In my experience these companies get a lot of email enquiries so instead of spending all day checking their in box they tend to check and answer once a day. Most companies take 2-3 days to answer enquiries, I wouldn't take it personally. They are a small, growing, family business.

Does anyone have the measurements of the base front to back?
My custom shelving unit has a shelf depth of 16" have a feeling from looking at pics that I may have to have this one facing to the side a little rather than head on as the base looks like it may be bigger than 16"

such an epic piece! With the plans to make a spin off Hulk movie after Avengers 3, it will just make having this statue even more satisfying! :)

Back