Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Hulk maquette is great and all, but no one mentions the 1:1 yet? I'd be interested in that if they cut off the shoulders, we still need a 1:1 modern Hulk and this could go well with other 1:1 marvel busts.

-

This looks good. Might be my first Hulk.

this would be my one and only Hulk :lecture

Kind of looks like the Grinch on steroids. :lol

Still awesome though.

people still bought the 1:1 Hulk bust from SS didn't they?

I'm thinking that statue is more 1/6 than 1/4. The Hulk is HUGE remember.

dude, that thing looks bigger then any other Hulk SS has made, possibly the same height of the first pf though. I doubt that's 1/6, just look how short the 1/4 IM maquette is, this looks about 10in taller then that.

Sideshow and 1/6 statues??? Good one...:lol

Well, a 1/6 Hulk would be 20" tall and a 1/4 Hulk would be 2 and a half feet tall, or 30". Its big, but I don't think its quite 30" tall. Perhaps 1/5 scale. And who says its a Sideshow piece? They actually make maquettes like this in production of the movie to work out designs, especially for digital creatures like Hulk.

dude, that thing looks bigger then any other Hulk SS has made, possibly the same height of the first pf though. I doubt that's 1/6, just look how short the 1/4 IM maquette is, this looks about 10in taller then that.[/QUOTE]

The orignal Hulk PF is really only about 1/6 scale, not true 1/4. He's not much taller than the other PFs, he's just thicker. Hulk is 10 feet tall most of the time (despite what offical stats say, he's drawn at least that big and is that big in the movies)

I dig this new statue, but I sense a lot of sour grapes here from folks who don't own the first PF and/or who have never heard of Jack Kirby.

I think this could be true for some people. But Having seen and held one in person(friends) IMO it's the size and lbs. That make this what it is. If you love Kirby's style hulk you will love this... If not you wont appreciate this and think it looks like a mongo retard ape hybrid...

Well, a 1/6 Hulk would be 20" tall and a 1/4 Hulk would be 2 and a half feet tall, or 30". Its big, but I don't think its quite 30" tall. Perhaps 1/5 scale. And who says its a Sideshow piece? They actually make maquettes like this in production of the movie to work out designs, especially for digital creatures like Hulk.

dude, that thing looks bigger then any other Hulk SS has made, possibly the same height of the first pf though. I doubt that's 1/6, just look how short the 1/4 IM maquette is, this looks about 10in taller then that.

The orignal Hulk PF is really only about 1/6 scale, not true 1/4. He's not much taller than the other PFs, he's just thicker. Hulk is 10 feet tall most of the time (despite what offical stats say, he's drawn at least that big and is that big in the movies)[/QUOTE]

well, whatever scale this is, it's freaking huge and I think it would look fine next to any of the other Avenger type pf's. Your right though, nothing is even confirmed we will get this. The 1:2 Mark I, Mark V, WM, Mark VI and Destroyers are prime examples, but this would be a no brainer cause Hulk sells.

Speculations...I think we will never see this piece just like the Mark V we saw in a Legacy video and the 1:3 Destroyer...

:goodpost::exactly:
flrwu.gif

say it loud and say it proud!

The orignal Hulk PF is really only about 1/6 scale, not true 1/4. He's not much taller than the other PFs, he's just thicker. Hulk is 10 feet tall most of the time (despite what offical stats say, he's drawn at least that big and is that big in the movies)[/QUOTE]
No Hulk is 8ft tall, but then again both of our views are flawed due to the fact that his height is variable. But PF is 1/4 scale for sure. He's hunched over and his legs are spread out.

And this movie maquette is at least 1/4 scale. FX studios make statues bigger than 1/6 scale most of the time to get a real sized look at all the details before CGI.

Watch the video, it definitely looks bigger than what is shown in the stills.

Back