Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could not stop looking at hulk because of all the incredible detail.

I haven't been this gobsmacked by a collectable in a very very long time.

Congrats! & cant agree more! Wasn't this happy & satisfied about a statue like this one u just want to hug him lol, museum quality all the way IMHO.

Congrats :hi5: Glad he turned up perfect.
I must say

Its not just mine,everyones hulk is the same.Some pictures have been giving the wrong impression of the paintjob and face expression.In hand and its a different story...this is a quality finish on a quality sculpture.

thanks collectorcol.:hi5:

All those great pics Mattman makes me sad that i cant display mine yet...Recieved mine on Friday and then re-packaged him up for storage on Saturday. Already miss him :(

Its not just mine,everyones hulk is the same.Some pictures have been giving the wrong impression of the paintjob and face expression.In hand and its a different story...this is a quality finish on a quality sculpture.

thanks collectorcol.:hi5:

:lol I've never had an issue with the 'brow' or anything else.
I was saying glad he survived his journey well. :clap

Send me yours Roberto then when you're ready to display you can have a brand new sealed one to open again. :lol :pigfly:

:rotfl thats an idea :clap unfortunately, my Hulk is now wedged neatly inbetween my Spiderman Comiquette, Iron Man 1:1 Bust, War Machine 1:1 bust and Indiana Jones PF...Shipping carton Heaven where i am! :horror

Congrats mattman :hi5:
Nice pictures :wink1:
:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 I WANT MINE! :monkey2

Thanks Collectorcol. You won't be disappointed!

All those great pics Mattman makes me sad that i cant display mine yet...Recieved mine on Friday and then re-packaged him up for storage on Saturday. Already miss him :(

Thanks Roberto. Hopefully you can break yours out again soon. :duff

The best pics I've seen of this piece so far, mattman

thanks a lot for those

Many thanks for the compliment, Spidey! :hi5:

Last edited:
Yay :hi5: :yess:
We need more pictures! :monkey1
Congrats.

:woo Congrats bro. You going to take pics?

thanks my fellow Collectors :hi5:

sure I will make some Pics :D

and at the end of the week there will be a special Hulk Video!

Just got him and wowowowow! woop woop..

I'm completely blown away. He is perfection..the paint job is shaded to give muscle definition like on the hulk pf. The eyebrows don't need changing at all..he looks great looking at him head on,its just a facial expression which comes across as natural in person.

The whole thing from casting,fabrication and painting at the china factory is top notch...thank you sideshow:hi5:

Congrats Doc :clap that sounds great :rock

Congrats Doctor! My thoughts exactly.

Finally got around to taking some shots of this beast:

thanks for the amazing Pics mattman and Congrats :clap

Congrats Doctor! My thoughts exactly.

Finally got around to taking some shots of this beast:

IMG_4532.jpg

Thanks for the great photos! Ya know I live in upstate and I have to wait until tomorrow how did you get yours so much earlier then me? Stupid UPS :)

Anyways I love how the paint apps look in your photos.

Just got him and wowowowow! woop woop..

I'm completely blown away. He is perfection..the paint job is shaded to give muscle definition like on the hulk pf. The eyebrows don't need changing at all..he looks great looking at him head on,its just a facial expression which comes across as natural in person.

The whole thing from casting,fabrication and painting at the china factory is top notch...thank you sideshow:hi5:

I'm really glad you love the statue mate! Massive congrats :hi5:

Delivered :yess: :banana:panic:

tumblr_lit5wdB6j21qcfba3o1_500.gif

I just received a picture from home... Unfortunately I have to spend two hours at work :gah:

'm really excited :blissy

346az51.jpg

Back