Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So does this open ES mean that Hulk will be available through SSC in 2 years? I guess I am asking that as long as they are selling, will they keep making them?

Ya see. This IS WHY SS is a pain in the Butt with their sale times. 2pm pacific is 5pm eastern time. Here we are at 3:30 and it's up for sale.

I left the computer for like 15min and bam it's on sale.

Got mine that is all that matters.

I think this open ES is crazy. I do not understand why anyone would by from SSC when they can save 10% and possibly get free shipping elsewhere.

What is SSC thinking. I hope they do not do this with Superman.

Wait. With no ES, you will be able to get this cheaper from other retailers soon. The only reason to order this from Sideshow would be the return policy / customer service, which is usually top notch. Or the Sideshow rewards.

I will be buying this, but not directly from SS.

Even with SS rewards :lecture it's still cheaper to order from a vendor. A lot of them give 10-15% off which is more than you get in rewards with SS. As far as customer service the vendors will likely have the same policies or similar to SS. In other words they'll take care of you too. Make sure you read vendors return and policies in general though.

SEE I TOLD YOU THIS GOING TO BE AN OPEN ES

Well at least this time they are being honest and said it from the beginning :)

Ya see. This IS WHY SS is a pain in the Butt with their sale times. 2pm pacific is 5pm eastern time. Here we are at 3:30 and it's up for sale.

It's ok. This ain't going to sell out!

Wait. With no ES, you will be able to get this cheaper from other retailers soon. The only reason to order this from Sideshow would be the return policy / customer service, which is usually top notch. Or the Sideshow rewards.

I will be buying this, but not directly from SS.

Well other retailers can return these to SS as well if so ething goes wrong so your covered both ways. Except other retailers you get a much bigger discount.

yup, gonna go alterego for this. no sense in getting it direct with no EX and a cheaper pricetag from alterego.

Not a bad idea. I like to go through SS because of their return policy. That way if my hulk has issues SS will fix it right away. They have been great with me in the past.

You left your computer around the time it was scheduled for PO? :computer Fail! :nana: Congrats on your order though! :wave

It's ok. This ain't going to sell out!

Not this year, not next year, not 2014 :panic:

The question is how long until Sideshow close the order on this.

As of today NONE of Sideshow Open ES products has been closed for order, they all still left open.

I believe the longest was Terminator Endo LSF? Iron Man LSF has been opened since 2009.

This one will generate more orders than any of the previous open ES products, they will leave this open even LONGER.

Not a bad idea. I like to go through SS because of their return policy. That way if my hulk has issues SS will fix it right away. They have been great with me in the past.

Agreed....Sideshow's return policy is exactly why I order from them....

Order placed. :yess:

Back