Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
but for those of us who WILL buy this today, what will be the advantage of having an open ES???? Can anybody answer that question for me?

There is no advantage. I don't think anyone is hoping for an open ES. However for some of us it is not that big a deal.

It has been REALLY funny to watch some complain about the price when we did not know the cost, then complain about the known cost, and then complain about an open ES (which we don't know if it is true) and then complain about the size of the statues and so on and so forth.

You either want this Hulk statue at 649.99 with or without an open ES or you don't. Or you may want to wait to get it cheaper. Simple as that.

But apparently, for some, this needs to cost 350.00 because it's just a human sculpt and it's not that big after all and should be limited to 500 pieces. There are others who need this to be limited so they can buy it for all their friends and family as that is the only way it will be a nice gift:rolleyes:. To all of that I say Bah!

Hey I understand the whole "What time does it go on sale thing" But I think I only feel that way because it's the Hulk and I really want to PO this piece. Thus my anxiety is way up.

Back