Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my Hulk PF for 325. :)

I was pissed when shipping and duties brought him up to 467 total. Keep in mind the Cdn dollar was much weaker at the time. I was like, so much for a good deal. I felt burned. Now, not-so-much. :rock

Funny thing is the PF couldnt even sell on ebay for $350 for the first year.Until the Hulk poseurs came aboard.Thanks Hulk poseurs for that.

even not long ago he could be had for just over $500 after the last hulk movie release. i know i was watching him and was gonna buy as many as i could if he was gonna hit below $500. :lol:lol didn't happen and saved myself lots of storage space.

watermark.php

Ahhhhh. I remember her. Very cute. Still not as cute as the Skaar chick though :)

even not long ago he could be had for just over $500 after the last hulk movie release. i know i was watching him and was gonna buy as many as i could if he was gonna hit below $500. :lol:lol didn't happen and saved myself lots of storage space.

Yeah his value shot up big time after the second Hulk film. Unfortunatly I sold him before that. Grrrrrr. Made a profit but not a crazy profit.

Don't bring up the Skaar photos again. Waaay too much fallout on that fiasco.

EDIT: That sounded much more threatening than I meant it too. Just making conversation.

This thing is pretty darn impressive in person. I think if you're a hulk fan or an Avengers fan its a must. $650 for this isn't bad when you see it in person.

About how tall was it in person? 24 inches, 30 inches, 36 inches?

Its between that 24-30 range to be honest.

That is not bad. I like this statue and two years ago probably would have purchased on the spot. DC license and the fact it is a movie PF prevent me from pulling trigger. Thanks for the info.

Already the POSEURS ARE GTFO OF BUYING THIS !!!!! I KNEW IT !!!! SIDESHOW IS GIVING US A GREAT HULK STATUE AT A VERY FAIR PRICE AND THE POSEURS ARE ALREADY FINDING REASONS TO NOT BUY !!!! FAIL !!!! ALL NON REAL HULK FANS MUST DIE IMO !!!

MARK MY WORDS,I WILL PO THIS MASTERPIECE ON THURSDAY AND 6MONTHS LATER WILL POSE HIM WITH 2 HALF NAKED YOUNG BISEXUALS GIRLS AND POST THE PICS AT SF !!!!

THAT STATUE IS WORTH ALL THAT !!!!

funny_dance_fail_gifs_04.gif

No problem. I'm not ordering it because of items I have on order items I know are coming that I want more than this. However, that all being said I think its a must if you like the character a lot.

Back