Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It'll be over $500.

somebody I work wants this & he asked me how much and told him be prepared for at least $600 just in case

:horror WOW really. That's alot of cash. To bad I really wanted to own it but with so much other great stuff of characters I'm more into I may unfortunately have to pass with a price tag that steep. Thanks guys.

:horror WOW really. That's alot of cash. To bad I really wanted to own it but with so much other great stuff of characters I'm more into I may unfortunately have to pass with a price tag that steep. Thanks guys.

iron man was close to $500 & war machine was over $500. electronics I know, but hulk is way bigger than those two

iron man was close to $500 & war machine was over $500. electronics I know, but hulk is way bigger than those two

Oh I believe you Ink. I am sure you have alot more experience in this hobby than me. I'm just getting into it. Batman PF was my first confirmed order. It just a shocking price tag especially with everyone say bats was over prices. I guess I was just hoping for a price I could manage. But like I said not an all time favorite character so I'll manage. Good luck to you if your planning on getting one. Are you?

Oh I believe you Ink. I am sure you have alot more experience in this hobby than me. I'm just getting into it. Batman PF was my first confirmed order. It just a shocking price tag especially with everyone say bats was over prices. I guess I was just hoping for a price I could manage. But like I said not an all time favorite character so I'll manage. Good luck to you if your planning on getting one. Are you?

I'm pretty certain that I am. this will probably be a Q2 or Q3 2013 release date

I don't know if anyone answered my question yet because there's three threads for this piece, but is it true that the Exclusive is the purple pants option with plain base, but the Regular is blue pants with destroyed road base?

I don't know if anyone answered my question yet because there's three threads for this piece, but is it true that the Exclusive is the purple pants option with plain base, but the Regular is blue pants with destroyed road base?

If that's the case then the regular is better than the ex

I don't know but I hope not. Will probably mean buying 2 :panic:

Two huge bases is unlikely.
My guess is no Ex, if there is one probably a print or name plate, incase you don't recognise the character?!
No switch out parts on this beast.
No Ex is fine with me then I can order in Europe.

Back