The Iceberg Lounge aka GeneralZodLives's Phantom Zone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arkham City has much, much better gameplay at the expense of the omnipresent haunted atmosphere from Asylum. As for the HDD, the stock 500gb is a joke, it's useless honestly. I upgraded to a 2TB drive and I feel like I can finally breathe! :lol

yeah looking forward to diving in to it...

that 500 it def a joke. especially w/ games now getting in the 50gb space! i picked up one of the 2tb hybrid solid state drives... they say its like 5x faster so we'll see! just happy to get some space!

yeah looking forward to diving in to it...

that 500 it def a joke. especially w/ games now getting in the 50gb space! i picked up one of the 2tb hybrid solid state drives... they say its like 5x faster so we'll see! just happy to get some space!

SSD's on a PS4 is indeed faster, but don't expect any miracles. 5x is definitely a stretch! :lol

A number of AAA games on PS4 goes even beyond 50GBs. GTAV, TLOU, Uncharted 4 are way more than 50 and I think Arkham Knight and all it's DLC was almost 90GB! :lol

SSD's on a PS4 is indeed faster, but don't expect any miracles. 5x is definitely a stretch! :lol

A number of AAA games on PS4 goes even beyond 50GBs. GTAV, TLOU, Uncharted 4 are way more than 50 and I think Arkham Knight and all it's DLC was almost 90GB! :lol

yeah not really loosing any sleep if it aint crazy faster... it was only like $19 more for the ssd... i just want the space! lol

i was sick of having to constantly delete games to play others! bought that special they had for the 2 arkham games and had to delete doom which was 80+gb and transformers devastation just to get it to fit!

Anyone playing the new resident evil? I feel in love with the teaser and bought it for $30. So far, it's been a wild ride.

Anyone playing the new resident evil? I feel in love with the teaser and bought it for $30. So far, it's been a wild ride.

i have it and anxious to try it for the vr as i've heard its a freak fest... but waiting for my drive before installing it.

I'm let down by it frankly. While it does have the general flavor of RE1, it's missing something. The stealth in it is really outdated.

that's disappointing to hear! i was looking forward to it...

It's got some good points, but it feels like they hurried it out the door. There a lot of places that are unpolished and have visible pixels. It's 2017 on next gen, those shouldn't be so glaringly apparent in this day and age.

It feels very disconnected from the series. I think I'm half way done, and I'll probably have the whole thing wrapped up by tomorrow night.

It's got some good points, but it feels like they hurried it out the door. There a lot of places that are unpolished and have visible pixels. It's 2017 on next gen, those shouldn't be so glaringly apparent in this day and age.

It feels very disconnected from the series. I think I'm half way done, and I'll probably have the whole thing wrapped up by tomorrow night.

well i'm hoping the vr negates some of the pixeling as you loose a little detail splitting the image for the headset... so might become a non issue.

well i'm hoping the vr negates some of the pixeling as you loose a little detail splitting the image for the headset... so might become a non issue.

I don't know about that. There was one door that you needed to put emblems on and it looked really bad and was full of square pixels. For the most part though it's pretty.

that's disappointing to hear! i was looking forward to it...

Play it for the experience? Cause did you like alien isolation?

Jesus, it's like that but a step above cause the ambiance and environments are more down-to-earth.

:lol

It is, no STARS, no Umbrella? I'd have to finish the game to find out how but it's supposed to take place years later after RE6.

Any of you want a $25 off code for SS? I want an active member to use it. I posted in code thread and a **** ton of lurkers hit me up. Takers?

Any of you want a $25 off code for SS? I want an active member to use it. I posted in code thread and a **** ton of lurkers hit me up. Takers?

Thanks for calling me a lurker and not responding. :) Only been on the forum for a month, so my post count isn't that high yet. Oh well.

1e0811d858312811f67a2edd3d358850.jpg

RE7, who? :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Play it for the experience? Cause did you like alien isolation?

Jesus, it's like that but a step above cause the ambiance and environments are more down-to-earth.

:lol

It is, no STARS, no Umbrella? I'd have to finish the game to find out how but it's supposed to take place years later after RE6.

Yeah I'm sure I'll get a kick out of the vr side!

Shawpaw the man! Very cool of you to offer it up! :clap

I'm worried if it would be a one and done game without much replay factor, thus I'll wait for a sale.

Tell you what... when I'm done playing I'll mail it to you to borrow to run thru it if you want! Save you a few bucks....

Back