The Iceberg Lounge aka GeneralZodLives's Phantom Zone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Iceberg Lounge

That's going to be a poop fest. I remember the Pesci episode :lol

Nothing can be as utterly cringe worthy as the new rocky horror picture show remake.....jesus that thing looks awful!
(Yes worse then the original :lol )

Nothing can be as utterly cringe worthy as the new rocky horror picture show remake.....jesus that thing looks awful!
(Yes worse then the original :lol )

I never saw the original, but my fiance loves it and after she saw the stuff for the remake... she wants to throw boiling water on everyone involved.

Interesting theory. You can talk to Dave and ink about merging the threads. It certainly wasn't my idea.

You could say that it's on-point. Dave and the mods are welcome to read through the HFC and the GC and see who's more obsessed with the other.

Let's see how long this Bizarro World version of the HFC lasts. I hope you guys can behave yourselves this time.

It seems like pretty much every one of these "Live" musicals the networks have been doing have been ****ing terrible. I wouldn't know. I haven't seen them, but the overwhelmingly negative critical reception to the likes of Pan, Grease, and whatever other ones they've done has me genuinely surprised that they're continuing with them.

Another movie I've been wanting to watch again is the original Batman movie. I got to see Lee Meriwether again at SDCC and she looks freaking awesome for her age.

She was always my favorite Catwoman. Julie Newmar was excellent, but there was always something about Lee that I loved when I was younger.

He was? I had no idea. That could of worked, definitely. I wonder how the dynamic between him and Conroy would have been.

I never saw the original, but my fiance loves it and after she saw the stuff for the remake... she wants to throw boiling water on everyone involved.

The original Rocky Horror is fantastic. The new one is an abomination.

I'll give it a whirl one of these days. She's got that collector's Blu Ray I got her. I love Tim Curry so yeah.

Rocky horror is best in the theater with a live cast
Those shows are insane. Those casts are always crazy lol.

Snake i think u should go with ur girl to a live showing

Rocky horror is best in the theater with a live cast
Those shows are insane. Those casts are always crazy lol.

Snake i think u should go with ur girl to a live showing

I went to one in the Village when I lived in New York. It was crazy, but awesome crazy.

I just can't believe it. Just when you think Hollywood can't be more ****ing dumb, they prove you wrong.

Them: "We're going to do a new Tales from The Crypt..."

Me: "Awesome!"

Them: "...from M. Night Shymalan."

Me: "**** you."

https://variety.com/2016/tv/news/tn...shyamalan-time-of-death-creatures-1201753880/

I was really, really hoping you were joking :slap

I remember Kevin Smith once saying of Jon Peters that you 'fail upwards' in Hollywood, seems like M Night Shyamalan has reached that point. Last five movies have been terrible and lost boatloads of cash? Here, have a cushy job as a producer overseeing a string of TV series!

Back