The Iceberg Lounge aka GeneralZodLives's Phantom Zone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here’s a late birthday announcement for you. WB is actually making a Letojoker movie

News like this only solidifies my theory that someone at WB has been infiltrated by a Marvel mole at the highest level. Furthermore, I’m convinced that they are not only trying to destroy DC, but they’re intentionally trying to make me so mad I have a stroke so I can’t type about what a **** job they’re doing with the license. :mad:

Happy Birthday Old Man

Interesting-Funny-Birthday-Gif.gif

Have a drink on me...

1238408638_superman_drinking_.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bend over DC fans. This is going to be rough. WB clearly hasn't learned any lessons.

What lesson? Avengers made more money domestically in 6 days than JL did in its entire global run. That should more than serve as a wake up call. DC should have long fell back to the core values of what makes their characters work instead of relying on a "visionary artist" like Snyder.

What bums me out the most is how often I see Snyder posting "behind the scenes", "deleted scenes" or "concept art" on an almost weekly basis, or offering interpretations on the hidden meaning of his scenes all to flame the fanboys fires in a false belief of "what could have been great".

What's done is done. It looks like neither DC nor Snyder could take a deep look at themselves and say, "Yeah, we messed up" but instead rely on the blind fanboys that will support anything they do to for reassurance. Stop blaming others and own up to your mistakes- y'know, like how superheroes would do? Until that has been addressed, we'll never get a half decent DC movie.

What lesson? Avengers made more money domestically in 6 days than JL did in its entire global run. That should more than serve as a wake up call. DC should have long fell back to the core values of what makes their characters work instead of relying on a "visionary artist" like Snyder.

What bums me out the most is how often I see Snyder posting "behind the scenes", "deleted scenes" or "concept art" on an almost weekly basis, or offering interpretations on the hidden meaning of his scenes all to flame the fanboys fires in a false belief of "what could have been great".

What's done is done. It looks like neither DC nor Snyder could take a deep look at themselves and say, "Yeah, we messed up" but instead rely on the blind fanboys that will support anything they do to for reassurance. Stop blaming others and own up to your mistakes- y'know, like how superheroes would do? Until that has been addressed, we'll never get a half decent DC movie.

z0QE9ai.gif

News like this only solidifies my theory that someone at WB has been infiltrated by a Marvel mole at the highest level. Furthermore, I’m convinced that they are not only trying to destroy DC, but they’re intentionally trying to make me so mad I have a stroke so I can’t type about what a **** job they’re doing with the license. :mad:

I'm actually thinking there might be a mole. The only reason I see them doing this is to appeal to young "fans" rather than any of us older generations.

Hey everyone, new eBay code for today for 20% off: PICKDADSGIFT

It works on toys, I just picked up a Hot Toys figure and saved 20% :)

How to redeem your Coupon:
Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).
Pay for your item by 7:00 PM Pacific Time on June 6, 2018
Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PICKDADSGIFT
Terms & Conditions:
This Coupon is a 20% discount off a minimum purchase of $50, valid from 7:00 AM PT June 6, 2018 until 7:00 PM PT on June 6, 2018. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.​com, cafr.ebay.​ca and ebay.​ca, and will be capped at a maximum value of $100. *Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories.

7922307fb20f3bb8d9619b4471c32c31.jpg

ThreeZero’s GitS Major, :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It cannot be stated enough that company is garbage when it comes to human characters.

This is why people get customs made instead, because of cheap Chinese trash like this.

Last edited:
Back