The Iceberg Lounge aka GeneralZodLives's Phantom Zone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of statues... HCG haven't released any new RE statues... hope Gazombie is okay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On a side note, every now and then I look at my signature and start laughing. I love how perfect my avatar's face is on Flash and Batman.

Speaking of statues... HCG haven't released any new RE statues... hope Gazombie is okay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol HCG is such trash. The balls to charge hundreds for this...

9334372314_37be07e49f.jpg

HCG gets decent sculpts and ruins them with the paint. The facehugger and chestburster on display at SDCC looked great in terms of the sculpts, but the paint was almost nonexistent. They looked very bland.

the slimer they did got some decent reviews... not a lot to it paint wise w/ crazy details tho. so better suited for them perhaps.

Slimer looked pretty good. I have pics of the Ghostbusters statues on my camera that I didn't post yet. They look good until you get to their faces. The Sin City Nancy statue looked good, but again, the paint was incredibly basic.

yeah... saw the nancy statue.

you open those durdens? lol

Hell no. :lol I'm going to try to get off my ass and get some stuff unpacked this weekend. I still need to go through all my SDCC stuff too. I'm shocked I got the Tech Noir opened yesterday. I have two Detolfs I need to move from my office at work to my house which will give me some more display room for 1/6 figures. That will give me some incentive to get some figures out of the box and on the shelf.

HCG gets decent sculpts and ruins them with the paint. The facehugger and chestburster on display at SDCC looked great in terms of the sculpts, but the paint was almost nonexistent. They looked very bland.

They've done some neat Resident Evil stuff, but I just can't stomach their paint apps.

Speaking of RE, I finished off my Jill Valentine collection yesterday when I got my S.T.A.R.S. version in the mail.

tRHUy1e.jpg

kBDvnvD.jpg

J9771a8.jpg

LUYQyjW.jpg

OuOZdOG.jpg

odzkwJs.jpg

Swapped the body since the stock was garbage. Nice set, some issues, but nice.

Back