The Iceberg Lounge aka GeneralZodLives's Phantom Zone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Fortress at Wayne Manor

I like the original title you picked out Yankee. Maybe just update the first page to state its clear purpose, on top.. bold font... etc...

I agree, and I also prefer TDKR, but TDK is my favorite because the joke is my favorite character/villain, but overall if I had to pick one to watch, I go with TDKR.

I think it may be(In part) because Batman takes the blame for Harvey at the end. Why couldn't they pin it on the Joker? It's a bit "TESB" in that it ends without a resolution, and on a bit of a downer.
Meanwhile at the end of TDKR, he gives his all(Or seems to). But we get a decent ending.

"You don't owe these people anything. You've given them everything..."

"Not everything... Not yet..."

Plus, there's always The Bat... :clap

No, I don't like it. This section gets a bad wrap as it is, naming it after the Penguin's seedy side, criminal restaurant doesn't exactly scream "let's have fun.

The other similar threads in the Star Wars & Marvel sections are both named after bars.

Re: The Iceberg Lounge

The great Hall of Justice has a bar and lounge.

image.jpg

What happened? The Iceberg Lounge? It's not bad, but that's so specific to Batman and Gotham :lol How about something to do with the Multiverse? The Multiverse Lounge of Justice Corps :lol

Ok, maybe that's too much :monkey3

Iceberg Lounge? Looks like the Mods wanted it and got it....

I'm out. :wave

Uhhh...does anybody know more about Leto Joker's psychological profile? He won't resemble the gentlemanly, albeit, psychotic, gangster of Nicholson and he won't resemble Ledger's nutty anarchist, right? Is he supposed to be somewhere in the middle?

Uhhh...does anybody know more about Leto Joker's psychological profile? He won't resemble the gentlemanly, albeit, psychotic, gangster of Nicholson and he won't resemble Ledger's nutty anarchist, right? Is he supposed to be somewhere in the middle?

I hope whatever he does will be his own take on the character. I'm just as excited to see what Margot Robbie does with Harley Quinn as I am what Leto does with Joker.

No idea where he'll fall on the psychological profile. Considering some elements from The Dark Knight Returns seem to be influencing BvS maybe he will be something along those lines. I could also maybe see something resembling the Joker from the Arkham games. There have been some videos popping up recently of Leto performing with his band where it seems like he's been breaking into character and giving a little tease of his Joker voice.

Back