The Iceberg Lounge aka GeneralZodLives's Phantom Zone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7c9b358a2db8d82aaa4f421db0f8c6f5.jpg

How soon...?

I'm surprised HT picked up another line. We can't even get other figures outside of Marvel and Star Wars. :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, they're actually making this. :lol

Laureline's hair looks like spaghetti. It's supposed to be darker with highlights throughout.

valerian-movie-2017-images-cast.jpg

I'm either too old, or too young- but I have no idea what those are and what's franchise that is. :lol

I'll be surprised if they get made. I suppose if the film goes crazy at the box office then the odds will be higher. I don't know if the audience for them will warrant much merchandising at all.

I bit the bullet and ordered Armored Batman. The way I see it, it's likely the only BD Bats we see from BvS. Maybe I like it more when I have it in hand or, maybe, I can use it as trade bait to get myself the regular Bats with the tech cowl and sniper rifle after some time passes. I'm hoping I didn't jump the gun, but seeing as how Ghost Rider's already waitlisted, I figured it was better safe than sorry.

I bit the bullet and ordered Armored Batman. The way I see it, it's likely the only BD Bats we see from BvS. Maybe I like it more when I have it in hand or, maybe, I can use it as trade bait to get myself the regular Bats with the tech cowl and sniper rifle after some time passes. I'm hoping I didn't jump the gun, but seeing as how Ghost Rider's already waitlisted, I figured it was better safe than sorry.

I ordered it too. I would have ordered either of the others if they'd included the BD parts, but since they didn't, I waited for this one.

Oh **** man, that blows. I'm going to have to give Dawn of the Dead a watch.

Without him starting the Zombie genre, horror would feel pretty empty.

I don't understand how Hot Toys will leave certain figures in a franchise and then pick up a licence to a franchise that looks so overtly generic and probably commercially unsuccessful...

Sad to hear about George :(

Received my DX13 T-800 in the mail today, and went straight to the weathering the outfit. I think I finally have a complete (and unhealthy) Terminator collection!

35807877072_784d846c7b_h.jpg

35168291183_537b9eca09_h.jpg

Back