The I passed on RAH Clone Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To me it's a price thing. I have no prob with the scale, because I keep my Medi apart from my SS. I mean it works fine that way, but jweeeesh $150, than shipping! I dunno, that's a little too much for me.

For those of you that DID buy it know this. For only $5 more plus shipping (taking out $25 for the gift card) you could have ALL THREE Endor Rebel Troopers. Now who's prices suck?

As you can tell, I did NOT get the Medicom clone.

Awesome-O said:
To me it's a price thing. I have no prob with the scale, because I keep my Medi apart from my SS. I mean it works fine that way, but jweeeesh $150, than shipping! I dunno, that's a little too much for me.

yup me2 i got the stormie off ebay 5 mos. later for 104$ shipped. same will happen here with the clone.

(just wish SS offered more of a discount like they did with the marvel RAH's)

boba fett medicom will be mine no matter the price though.

Buttmunch said:
For those of you that DID buy it know this. For only $5 more plus shipping (taking out $25 for the gift card) you could have ALL THREE Endor Rebel Troopers. Now who's prices suck?

Lets not start this again alright?

nash said:
Lets not start this again alright?

I second that Nash! It's been discussed before (why medi prices are more) and we don't need to get into it again. It's as old and pointless as ALL Medi vs. SS subjects.

And I second you too Seth, I think Fett, I might drop the extra money to get it ASAP.

I just noticed the CloneTrooper is the #1 most popular product on the Sideshow main page currently.

JABBATHERIDGE said:
I got me a Clone Trooper coming can't wait for it to arrive, that and the Medicom X3 Wolverine:chew

Whats up JTR ;)

I cant wait for both of these figures either!

Meh. I decided to cancel this as well. I got way too much stuff coming in the end of the year, mostly SS and GG.

Boba Fett said:
Meh. I decided to cancel this as well. I got way too much stuff coming in the end of the year, mostly SS and GG.

I didn't even order it due to that. I have a lot of SS and GG stuff on order right now and I expect SS to make a Clone that's just as cool and half the price.

Back