The "I got my Darth Vader - Sith Apprentice" Thread...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Strange....That the "non-attendee" was only supposed to be about 600, (or I thought that was all)...and with the biggest demand SS has seen for a figure, even said so by Dusty....it took a while to sell-out.

Maybe, because the servers got hammered, and no-one could place orders??

Because by the response SS seemed to have gotten over the net for this one.... it should've sold-out in 5 minutes..:confused:

SideshowDusty said:
It's because we made people get behind the servers with the blown-out fans and wave their hands madly to cool them off :p

Now you can get even faster servers for DARTH MAUL!

There must be a better way to get to the first PPO log-in page. That's the thing that is the hardest to load. Once you're there, its a breeze.

Dusty, the hand-waving to cool off the 'puters does not go unappreciated! :wave

Did Chris pull his hair out yet? Pics please! :D

Yeah, I was so nervous... my anxious foot tapping as I got the "can't load" page.. And when I finally got through, it kept crashing.. (probably the servers burning at the time). But when it did come up and I saw that it was still available... priceless. :monkey2

Now I can say that I have him and not have to worry anymore. Thank God. I think I seriously aged about a decade in 30 minutes. I hope that the servers are able to handle the ordering for Subject 5. I know we zombie lovers are a niche group, but the numbers keep growing... like a zombie hoard itself.. :D

Wor-Gar said:
Now you can get even faster servers for DARTH MAUL!

There must be a better way to get to the first PPO log-in page. That's the thing that is the hardest to load. Once you're there, its a breeze.

My experience was a little different. Ninety seconds in I'm at the PPO log-in page. I'm feeling good, blood pressure normal.

The next page never loaded. For 9 minutes. Blood pressure elevated. Stomach acids chruning...

Then I closed everything and started fresh except now no page loads. For the next 26 minutes. Turned on TiVo, blood pressure stabalized but stomach acids still leaking...

Then, at 37 minutes past, the hand of god itself cooled off SS's servers, and the pages started SLOWLY to load. Metabolism and spirits lifted.

And with this posting I join the elusive 500 club!!

Hey! Lucky post number 500!

:fest :fireworks :ccheerlea :rock2 :flag

Last edited:
Congratulations on both getting Anakin and reaching 500 posts! Welcome to the club! Step right up and claim your cigar, red velour smoking jacket, and sifter of cognac.

chriscon22.jpg

Congrats gdb!!! Glad you were able to get through finally, and no need to call an EMT! Enjoy a glass of fine "champanye" !!!

Tom, I can just hear Walken pleading for the company of his "wide-eyed doe!"

tomandshell said:
Congratulations on both getting Anakin and reaching 500 posts! Welcome to the club! Step right up and claim your cigar, red velour smoking jacket, and sifter of cognac.

chriscon22.jpg

That's awesome, Tom!

No, no. Stay. I joke.

tomandshell said:

chriscon22.jpg

Seaward said:
Congrats gdb!!! Glad you were able to get through finally, and no need to call an EMT! Enjoy a glass of fine "champanye" !!!

Thank you, Tom; thank you, Seaward. And somewhere, out there, thank you to Chris Walken.
:rotfl

Just on for a minute this weekend, but Mikey, I didn't think it was possible to type Walkenesque inflection until now...

:monkey1

Please stop! There is no actor that freaks me out more than him.

I'm gonna have nightmares tonight.

Which actor has the best delivery Christopher Walken or William Shatner. Forget Battle Of The Network Stars this would be Must See TV.:rotfl

"somehow, i have your mail.. would you like a drink?"
chriscon28.jpg

EDIT: tomandshell i didnt even see your Continental pos!.
I just saw CW was the topic when I posted. :lol

Back