The "I got my Darth Vader - Sith Apprentice" Thread...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After 30 minutes of swearing I was able to get my order in so I'm pleased :D . I didn't get the regular Anakin so I'm definitely going to keep this one and display it with Obi-Wan once I've got them.

Now is the perfect time to order him...I clicked on SS homepage took me straight to Anakin, clicked on him and came right up,,took about 5 secounds!!

I think every Star wars figures should have a 6000 ES...ITS MUCH BETTER THAT WAY...

Okay nail biters, bite this one; tried to log in at exactly 10:am, waited and waited and waited......seconds, minutes ticking away.......cat walking behind my computer, then BLACKNESS! the computer shut down!!!! Yelled at cat! #@$%!!!! rebooted computer, got back to Sideshow website, and pow! got right on and placed my order.......go figure. The whole thing took me 47 minutes from point A to point B, BUT I GOT MY SITH ANNI!!!Miracles DO happen! :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

Evidently NOW is the best time to order. Who knew that waiting almost an hour to pre-order would've been the WISE thing to do?!! :rotfl

Migwit said:
Evidently NOW is the best time to order. Who knew that waiting almost an hour to pre-order would've been the WISE thing to do?!! :rotfl

It's because we made people get behind the servers with the blown-out fans and wave their hands madly to cool them off :p

Now that that's over, let's get to work on finding me a friggin Code 3 X-Wing!!!

Dusty since we blew up the servers, maybe now it should read "got a problem? It's all the overzealous fans' fault!":lol

I was a bit nervous there as well but after 15 minutes of refreshing, I FINALLY got my pre-order in. That certainly deserves a dancing Wookie...

:chew

I just wish that Sideshows phones weren't consistently busy when I tried to call. I didn't have access to a computer at that time today and the phone was busy for 30 min. I'm just glad I was able to get a hold of a friend who got in...eventually.

I missed him (staff meeting went too long) but no real big deal. Sounds like he was around for a long time which is good even with all the problems. I have been wavering all day if I wanted him or not and then figured I would skip him and save the money for the next one since I don't need two of pretty much the same Anakin.

Five minutes on tghe phone with Destiny (who was exceedingly nice) and Lord Vader is mine! I will use the Sideshow figure as a jump-off point for the commissioned one(s) I'll be doing.

Darth Loki said:
Cats are evil. Get a dog. Dogs rule. Especially my dog.

HEY!! I ahve two cats, and thet rock. They greet me at the door, [play fetch, sit with me at the computer or while I paint, and sleep at my feet at night. Well, one of them is at my feet. The other is wrapped around my wife's head, slowly asphixiating her.....

Back