The "I got Mace Windu 12" Ex." HUGE thread!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the rest of the discription along with some pics of the Helmet, sabers, back and front of his belt:
SIDESHOW EXCLUSIVE EDITION
During the Battle of Geonosis, Mace Windu faced off against Jango Fett, the deadly, well-equipped, and armored bounty hunter. A third opponent, the infuriated Reek, entered the fray, charging Jango and Mace. Jango Fett killed the beast, but not before he was trampled and his helmet damaged. Shortly after, Jango found himself outmatched by the warrior Jedi. The Sideshow Exclusive 12-inch Mace Windu figure includes a bonus accessory available nowhere else, Jango Fett's battle-damaged helmet!

SideshowDusty said:
There are multiple servers, so some may be more logged than others. Also, when anyone ever has a problem of any kind, always try clearing your browser's cache and history, quitting completely out of the browser, then restarting it! :duff
That worked for me Dusty!

Thanks

Another factor to consider... this is the first Star Wars pre-order since Toy Fair. A lot of new faces in line for this one after all the great pics that came out of the show.

Fett's helmet looks great. It's definitely one of the more significant exclusive items released, with the Mynock being the coolest. Definitely cooler than a simple blaster or gummi sith... ;)

I got mine!!!I ordered by phone and then my order on-line came in:horror
Now I have two:google I hope they will fix it in the future and I'll get one of these!It was hard!!!

Is it just me, or does that 'battle-damaged' Jango helmet just look like the Hasblow version? Could it be they don't fully have a respectable SS version for us yet?

:confused:

Well, I did check my account and my order is in so no worries there. Just kinda odd for me since I always get the email right away.

First time for everything I guess.

Good luck to everyone that is still trying to order.

Buttmunch said:
I finally got through and just ordered it online just in case the phone one didn't go through.

why would you do that? now you have someone else freakin out cause they have to go on the wait list

Darth Loki said:
That was by far the hardest yet. Took almost 10 minutes to get it to go through but I got it. May I request that we have no more pre-orders on hollidays.
Or no holidays on pre-orders ;).

Hmm...

According to the pictures, the Episode I lightsaber seems to have a purple blade as well. I was hoping for a more accurate blue blade. Nice that the hilt was included, though.

I've called in my orders over the phone also, never had a problem with them not turning into orders.

WHOOOOOOO...

This one was pretty tough!

I kept getting the "connection refused" message, must have gotten it about 12 times easy. I actually thought I might miss this one...

It took 10 min. for me to finally get the "login" screen and another 5 to get to him, fortunately I was able to get him though. Total time: 15 min.

This was the toughest since "Obi-Wan", that one took me 21 min. Though, I got the "connection refused" message much more this time.

This one is going to sell out real fast! 40 min tops!

Break out the tissues guys, there's going to be a lot of whinning and crying over this one!

Buttmunch said:
I finally got through and just ordered it online just in case the phone one didn't go through.

no good buttmunch!:banghead that means you just cost someone an order

Back