The Hottoycast: The new High-End Collectable Podcast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be having Brock from Mondo on The Hottoycast very soon so please post any questions you may have about the upcoming MOTU 1:6 figures here. :)

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...tml?highlight=Hottoycast&highlight=Hottoycast

View attachment 431395

I'd love to know if the line does well enough if we'd get some more 200x inspired figures, or at least a he man with the shorter hair and the furry speedos.

Other than that, are battle cat or pathor out of the question, or indeed even she ra appearing ?

Already hit up Brock about Battlecat, but still hope it gets done if there is a chance? Beyond exclusives with othere releases, would love to see some variants done down the line like Battle Armor He-man/Skeletor if they have considered those? Even accessory packs like Mattel has done?

Any Buckaroo Banzai fans over at Mondo that are dying for some awesome new merch like me?

Any news on animated series batman? He must be close surely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are we going to have to wait as long for Kratos as we did He-man?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Is there is any chance of seeing 6” figures of these Mondo versions of He-Man and Skeletor? Who has a better chance of being made, Teela or Man-At-Arms?

1.) Over the years Mattel has produced a number of He-Man heads. Would it be possible to add another head to a future figure just as you added a Skeletor head to He-Man? I would love to see a 200x variant for example.

2.) How many figures can we expect to see? And how many per year?

3.) Matching artprints?

We recorded the podcast yesterday and it was seriously good fun. Brock dropped some lovely reveals and even sent us some artwork and photos of upcoming products.

Here's a taster of what you can see while you listen. :)

THTCMAA.jpg

well it's a podcast so I don't see the need to.

Well, to be precise it’s an awesome podcast!

Great episode, thanks for putting it together.

Can’t wait to hear about what you’ve been up to with this.

Well, to be precise it’s an awesome podcast!

Great episode, thanks for putting it together.

Can’t wait to hear about what you’ve been up to with this.

Oh thanks man. I'm glad you like it. :)

It will be back to regular review episodes next month but we have already booked designer Emiliano Santalucia for another MOTU special for when MAA, Merman and She-Ra are released. :)

Oh thanks man. I'm glad you like it. :)

It will be back to regular review episodes next month but we have already booked designer Emiliano Santalucia for another MOTU special for when MAA, Merman and She-Ra are released. :)

Very cool, my ears are looking forward to it. I like these long form interview episodes.

Hot-Toycast-logoqmx.jpg

The next episode will be our 50th so I am working hard on getting some guests on.
First up (and this is not written in stone yet) is QMX.
So if you have any questions for the good folks are Quantum Mechanix then please post them here. :)

Back