The Hot Toys Han Solo looks more like ( ) than Harrison Ford Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I prefer to keep my complaint in the product thread so my words can maximally harm the enjoyment of people who form their relative attachment to high-end celebrity dolls based on the opinions of strangers on the Internet.

Also, since you ask, I'm a Mets fan, so everything about you more or less offends me. :wink1:

I'm hurt. :lol You know, it's not too late to jump on the bandwagon! Would you rather root for a bunch of overpaid ballplayers who struggle to reach 85 wins or a bunch of overpaid ballplayers who struggle to reach 75 wins? The choice is obvious.

The Mets and the Yankees can both go to hell! :woo

Zach Snyder
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 141
I concur. Straight man saying Harrison Ford was a good looking man, scars and off-centre features regardless. Probably better looking for his age now than the vast majority of us blokes will be at the same age.

I concur. Straight man saying Harrison Ford was a good looking man, scars and off-centre features regardless. Probably better looking for his age now than the vast majority of us blokes will be at the same age.

Yeah, but you'd kick his ass to the curb if a 35-year-old, glistening-skinned, body-of-a-Greek-god Ah-nuld offered you his hand and said, "Come with me if you want to live." Be honest.

First up: this is a joke thread.

Second: One thread of whining isn't enough? Really?

Third: I'm buyin'! :woo

I am more of a Sideshow supporter than a HT one.
Saving my kinder words for Sideshow.:monkey3 :D

Anyway I am getting this, hoping for HT to improve the sculpt before it reaches our hands. :D

Yeah, but you'd kick his ass to the curb if a 35-year-old, glistening-skinned, body-of-a-Greek-god Ah-nuld offered you his hand and said, "Come with me if you want to live." Be honest.

Ugh, I can picture that too.

A-dev would be all up in those hair lines, if you know what I mean.

I wouldn't. I'd take 70 year old Harrison over any age of Arnold. Now that's an ugly ass man!

Back